X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thx bbz.

It's great when it's not broken or stolen x

Comment

• Update that I forgot to post before i went to ModNats ( Modified Nationals ) for the weekend. Finally had my wheels sorted-ish.

Disassembled, Centres powder coated in Citroen Carmen Red, Outer dishes polished, Inner barrels painted black and 3-piece build up using new gold bolts and new silver nuts.

Shame the wider Schmidt Radinox dishes that I had for the fronts had to get nicked as the front should be poking like the rear
      Last edited by ZACK; 03-06-2014, 15:35.

Comment

• Were the fronts nicked when the car was stolen Zack ? Guess the thieving bastards had already off loaded those ?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
          Were the fronts nicked when the car was stolen Zack ? Guess the thieving bastards had already off loaded those ?
          The wheels themselves were locked away safe (Thank god) but the weekend it had got nicked I was in the process of moving into my own flat so had alot of items still in the car. Including 2 new outer Radinox dishes forthe 2 front wheels - would have made them wider with a deeper dish. Even though they were £250 / dish They were probably either binned or weighed in for scrap to fund the thieves drugs habit...

Comment

• Originally posted by ZACK View Post
            The wheels themselves were locked away safe (Thank god) but the weekend it had got nicked I was in the process of moving into my own flat so had alot of items still in the car. Including 2 new outer Radinox dishes forthe 2 front wheels - would have made them wider with a deeper dish. Even though they were £250 / dish They were probably either binned or weighed in for scrap to fund the thieves drugs habit...
            So all in all, about 2Oz's with a bit of change?
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Dicks.....
              sigpic

Comment

• what you getting next zack> another ds3?
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Haven't updated this in a while.

Currently at a crossroads with the DS. Tried selling a few months back, had plenty of offers but they were all car plus cash offers - of which I didn't fancy any of the cars a great deal...

Not sure whether to plough more money into it, try and re-kindle my love aswell as enjoying the cheap running costs etc or get rid for cheap and go for the Merc V8 beast I've been fancying for a while.

*Sigh*, Bloody cars.

Comment

• Bit of a jump

Comment

• I keep looking at cheap V8 Mercs but I don't know anything about mechanics for when they inevitably go wrong...
                      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

• Zack, if you get that front fitment sorted i might be interested in making you a cash offer :P
                        Roxie the GT - Progress Thread
                        Instagram: @iamjokeri
                        Facebook: Sean Kidd

Comment

• You are going to have the shock of your life jumping from a diesel to a fucking V8 hahaha. Sounds fun though!
                          sigpic

Comment

• ZACK, just read through this whole thread and it's a shame you're getting rid of your ds3 having spent so much time and money on it! Noticed throughout that a few people asked about the performance gains from the hybrid turbo you had fitted, but couldn't find an answer. I've got a 110hdi, and am seriously considering a hybrid turbo. What were the performance gains, were any other modifications required, and (if you don't mind me asking) what sort of cost are we looking at? Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                              Oh Hai There...

THIS LOOKS BEAUTIFUL....I WANT IT, AND I WANT IT NOW!

If my car's engine bay look like this, I would probably spend most of my day just staring at it!
                              Callum Green
                              Current: BMW 120i
                              Previous: DS3 1.6 HDI / Mini Cooper JCW / BMW 118d

Comment

• Originally posted by drpouch95 View Post
                                THIS LOOKS BEAUTIFUL....I WANT IT, AND I WANT IT NOW!

If my car's engine bay look like this, I would probably spend most of my day just staring at it!
                                Haha Cheers,

It's a bit dirtier than that now though

Comment

Working...
                                X