MINE | W.i.p.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
    Oh- ADMIRAL believe it or not- they gotta whole long list of mods to tick on line inc Nitrous injection etc etc
    Then I phoned to make sure
    Good to know, I'm currently with them.

Cheers
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

You should be fine then Beefie
      Although they may try and skin you- just find a lower quote from another company and say youll leave if they dont match it
      That way you would save a cancellation fee- might have to take a new 12m0nth policy out if the underwriters you are with dont accept mods (Some dont)
      CBLUE
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

IMO- Insure all yer mods- but hey- its a free country
        CBLUE

Oh- ADMIRAL believe it or not- they gotta whole long list of mods to tick on line inc Nitrous injection etc etc
        Then I phoned to make sure
        How do you think I got covered <3 Admiral.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

You should be fine then Beefie
          Although they may try and skin you- just find a lower quote from another company and say youll leave if they dont match it
          That way you would save a cancellation fee- might have to take a new 12m0nth policy out if the underwriters you are with dont accept mods (Some dont)
          CBLUE
          I'll probably leave it until renewal anyway (currently on 0 years no claims). Then I can get some quotes with mods from a few places, call them and get them to match it. Sounds like it's one of the best / cheapest places if both you and Fish are with them. I'm hoping having an extra 1 year no claims will knock it down enough that the extra for the mods will be negligible overall.

The other benefit of waiting is seeing what all you crazy modders have done and what works best overall. What all the 'must haves' are etc

PS. Sorry for hijacking the thread.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Most annoying thing happened...
            Got my remap for 2-3 weeks, a letter from citroen asking me to make an appointment to get my software upgraded for improved motormanagement....
            BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Raain View Post
              Most annoying thing happened...
              Got my remap for 2-3 weeks, a letter from citroen asking me to make an appointment to get my software upgraded for improved motormanagement....
              It'll be the upgrade to fix the correct illumination of te engine management light. Double check but it's not worth the effort getting it done.
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Be careful if you take your car in to dealer. My dealer took it on themselves to do this "upgrade" without telling me when car was there for another reason, wiping out my remap
                Originally posted by cyclone
                It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                Originally posted by Broda
                I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

allready notified my tuner about it. i got 5yrs warranty on the remap and if the map were to be gone, theyd replace it free of charge so

Comment

All looking good RAAIN
                    Shame the remap will get wiped- you could ask your remap supplier to take it off before you got to CITROEN
                    Just to be safe
                    CBLUE
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

I doubt they'll bother to look for it though...

All i really need to replace is my filterbox (which i allready have restored back in place, and is going to stay there from now on.) and the recirc valve with the stock valve.

Comment

Originally posted by Raain View Post
                        All i really need to replace is my filterbox (which i allready have restored back in place, and is going to stay there from now on.) and the recirc valve with the stock valve.
                        When you say filter box- you mean Induction kit and cone filter has now gone?
                        Did it add no improvement?
                        CBLUE
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

i mean that i have to put back the stock items before i go to the garage for my software update...
                          would be quite obvious otherwise that i have modded the engine under my warranty lol. after that i'll put back the induction kit and recirc valve.

and i've only put back the stock box behind the engine. which will stay there, even with the induction kit.

Comment

Had my centre-silencer removed... IT'S A BEAST!
                            I swear to god, it even sounds louder than the bastuck one (or it appears that way).

Had taken a video of it earlier, but it seems it has recorded little to no sound..
                            It being 150mb in size, i see no point in uploading it lol..

I'll see if i can make another video of it this weekend when it's light, so i can use another camera rather than my phone..

Comment

Raain- good stuff- but you shouldnt have had it fitted in first place
                              You wont beat the BAST IMO
                              CBLUE
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Raain- good stuff- but you shouldnt have had it fitted in first place
                                You wont beat the BAST IMO
                                CBLUE
                                Wanna bet ?

Comment

Working...
                                X