Ty's Bumblebee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty's Bumblebee

Hey guys & girls, I purchased the 1.6 Vti Dstyle Plus DS3 in yellow and black on the 24th February 2014.
    It had 18k miles on the clock and is a 62 plate.

This is the first picture I took of her at work...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20140226_163242_zpsf8673d74.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	366020

This is her back side, love the lights! Unfortunately, they're not the LED lights but they will be eventually.

Name:	20140227_083433_zps281f5840.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	366021

So the first modification consisted of changing the gastly H7's for some whiter ones...

Name:	20140227_190233_zps34c48595.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	366022

Looking good
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Best one in the car park
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by TyDS3 View Post

This is the first picture I took of her at work...
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]8600[/ATTACH]
        First rule of parking a DS3 (or any car for that matter) - If you can only park on the end of a row in a car park then keep it right up to the 'outside line' = minimising the risk of door ding !

Comment

Ah thank you for the advice. I shall park right at the end of the space to minimise risk of being hit lol

Comment

Do that and park away from everyone else if possible, I try that a lot but then some muppet will still park right next door
            sigpic

Comment

What are your next plans for the bumble bee ??

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                Do that and park away from everyone else if possible, I try that a lot but then some muppet will still park right next door
                I also try this, but I work in a hospital so the car park is always heaving by 9:30am! I've started parking next to my boss's brand new car, cos he'll be just as careful as I will!

Anyway, the car looks great, Ty!
                Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Well I've upgraded all the bulbs to start with, getting a custom made gloss black 'ds3club.co.uk" decal with the chevrons as apparently, we can't buy black.
                  I'm not focusing on power at all because I have the civic for that... So I shall be lowering her on springs for now within the next few months, followed by wider/better wheels, colour code the lips and side skirts, painting all chrome gloss black to match the roof, darker rear tints, tinted lights all round, private number plate, custom exhaust just to give it a little bit of sound, cupra lip, debadge the rear, upgrade the whole sound system including dynomatting the panels and upgrading all the speakers and head unit etc. Just aesthetic mods really :-)

Comment

Well I've upgraded all the bulbs to start with, getting a custom made gloss black 'ds3club.co.uk" decal with the chevrons as apparently, we can't buy black.
                    I'm not focusing on power at all because I have the civic for that... So I shall be lowering her on springs for now within the next few months, followed by wider/better wheels, colour code the lips and side skirts, painting all chrome gloss black to match the roof, darker rear tints, tinted lights all round, private number plate, custom exhaust just to give it a little bit of sound, cupra lip, debadge the rear, upgrade the whole sound system including dynomatting the panels and upgrading all the speakers and head unit etc. Just aesthetic mods really :-)
                    Sounds like quite the plan. Looking forward to seeing your results.
                    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Not much then lol, any idea what speakers you are going for Ty as i was thinking the same but know nothing about speakers

Comment

Na not a lot really... I'm not too clued up on audio either to be honest. My mate will help me with that.

You think that's a long list? This is the Civics mods so far:
                        Rota p1s in Deep Pearl Bronze
                        Lowered 30mm on Eibach springs
                        Fast road set up
                        Wind deflectors
                        Custom made single exit cat back 2.5 inch
                        Carbon fibre vented bonnet
                        Tinted windows on rear
                        Mugen spoiler with carbon centre blade
                        Tinted lights all round
                        HID's
                        Upgraded lights all round
                        Footwell lights
                        Mugen gear knob
                        Twin 10 inch subs and amp
                        Hks induction kit
                        Mugen reservoir socks

Think that's it so far lol. Spent about 5k in total

Comment

Oh and a custom bluetooth interface :-)

Comment

I think I may have decided on the wheels too! Will take some saving unless I see something different but opinions? http://www.rimstyle.com/alloywheels/...4yNWwyMjEuMjU=

Comment

I think I may have decided on the wheels too! Will take some saving unless I see something different but opinions? http://www.rimstyle.com/alloywheels/...4yNWwyMjEuMjU=
                              ohh i like those, would look great on my yellow DS

Comment

Working...
                              X