French Car Show - 15th July - Donington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jo67 View Post
    I've booked both days on the stand. Looking forward to it now I've taken the plunge.
    Not to worry you, but they're quite a scary bunch of people. It's not uncommon to be trapped in a box with people sat on top if it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
      Not to worry you, but they're quite a scary bunch of people. It's not uncommon to be trapped in a box with people sat on top if it

Better bring a big box!

"I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

I'm coming guys!!! Got it approved from work already [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303] [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]... which premier inn are people staying at??

Comment

Originally posted by Jo67 View Post
          I've booked both days on the stand. Looking forward to it now I've taken the plunge.
          Great news!!

You make us sound weird...... or mean... Last year we didn't have a box, just a T-Rex.

Originally posted by Stevethecamel View Post
          I'm coming guys!!! Got it approved from work already [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303] [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]... which premier inn are people staying at??
          Woohoo!
          Most are booking here:
          Derby East
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I'll be booking on weds [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Paid early all booked!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

That mostly only happens when Oli steals a quick release steering wheel
                sigpic

Comment

I'll be there Got the friday off for prep day and travel, and will be there for the weekend
                  Aka:
                  Alex

:ds3:
                  Blue Phoenix
                  DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Remember to bring the right chair this time lol

Comment

Still hoping to make this one and catch up with everyone.
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I've did a clever and double booked the hotel at Derby east arriving on the 14th of July and leaving Sunday the 16th. If anyone still needs to book let me know. I'm looking for the face value I paid which was £97.00
                        DS3 Evo Edition
                        Sport Red
                        E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                        Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

I haven't booked yet, I'll fire you a PM over the weekend sometime.

Comment

Awesome. Cheers Pete
                            DS3 Evo Edition
                            Sport Red
                            E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                            Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Themed Paddocks

2017 sees French Car Show’s Themed Paddocks moving to the Donington Park Race Circuit and being on hard standing. We have for the past 4 years enjoyed a wide variety of cars being presented in Themed Paddocks and this year is no exception.
                              You are invited to apply for a space in the 2017 Themed Paddocks, all cars will be judged by a panel to ensure fairness.
                              To ensure we have enough information we request you send the following along with images using the contact form below full specification of the vehicle, history and your contact details.
                              Due to the high number of applicants we receive please only apply once and you will receive a reply from us once we have received your submission. We aim to reply to your entry within 3 working days. Entries close 10th June 2017. Only projects that are complete will be considered so we suggest if the project is not yet finished that you enter the car when it is.

You are invited to apply for a spot in this years Themed Paddocks. All cars will be judged in their categories by a panel for a variety of clubs to ensure fairness.
                              • Themed Paddock Categories…
                              • Euro / Stanced / Modified – If your car fits the Euro, Stanced or Modified category whether its been highly or subtle modifications this is where you can compete with like minded car enthusiasts.
                              • Built not Bought – Built your car on a budget and spent hours doing it yourself, all those long nights spent getting one piece to just go right…this is where you can compete with all the other hands on enthusiasts. Rules (no active suspension i.e air ride,)
                              • Motorsport (Race, Rally and Track) – A car that has been built with the intent to be fast and handle well on the track to beat all others
                              • Performance and Tuned – Cars that are performance modified but not necessarily used in a motorsport environment
                              • Classic, Iconic and Retro – Your car maybe an ultimate classic and still in great condition as it was when it first left the factory, or it maybe one of very few left in the UK of that model.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/themed-paddock/
                              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                                Motorsport (Race, Rally and Track) – A car that has been built with the intent to be fast and handle well on the track to beat all others
                                Jamie!
                                My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Working...
                                X