Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick's Monster Burgers - Meet

Calling all members in the Hampshire / central south coast area

Fancy a casual meet up with local members?
    Fancy a scenic drive?
    Fancy a MASSIVE burger?

If you said yes to any of the above, then why not pop along to Mick's Monster Burgers on Portsdown Hill, Portsmouth, this September!

Where:
    Portsdown Hill Rd, Portsmouth PO6 3LZ, a popular place for bikers, car clubs, and families alike. Chances are there will be some fast machines to ogle as well as our DS3s!

When:
    I'm free on the 10th and 24th of September (Sundays) and Saturday the 30th, but that's the day before Trax and anyone going might be heading off early to hotels for the night.

Timings wise, I'm very flexible. Can do brunch, lunch, or late lunch. Things generally get busy around early afternoon but you can still get parking, just maybe not all together.
    Let me know what times and dates suit you and we can try work something out. Might turn it into a monthly thing during the non-rainy season if it's popular.

Some pictures from the hill:

///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Wouldnt mind this just ashame its 250 mile from me one way

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Love to come, Ben but i'm in the same boat as BenR; 220 mile each way [emoji17]

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStort
      DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Comment

Should be up for this, free on the 10th. I will double check and confirm later.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Is this a burger van in a car park kinda thing? Just cos the only thing on their menu I can eat is chips, but if it's not a sit down diner, I can bring my own food along
          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Did the pic of the burger swing that for you Beefy ?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
              Is this a burger van in a car park kinda thing? Just cos the only thing on their menu I can eat is chips, but if it's not a sit down diner, I can bring my own food along
              Yep van in a car park Kat I used to go there years ago....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972
                Did the pic of the burger swing that for you Beefy ?
                Maybe. You going to join us?
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post

Yep van in a car park Kat I used to go there years ago....
                  Upgraded slightly to a huge static trailer, but yes, you can still bring your own picnics.

Seating is on the grass, in the cars, or on one of the few benches/tables if you're lucky.

Join the Facebook Group!
                  Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
                    Upgraded slightly to a huge static trailer, but yes, you can still bring your own picnics.

Seating is on the grass, in the cars, or on one of the few benches/tables if you're lucky.
                    Excellent. Will bring my own food/probably also grab some chips then
                    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Thread bump, plus setting provisional time as:

Next Sunday, 10/09/17, at 12:00

Can change time to suit, just thought it gives time for those travelling further to have some afternoon to themselves still.
                      Join the Facebook Group!
                      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I'd love to come Ben but I'm mega skint this month Can't really justify the 120 mile round trip this time, if you're going to make it a regular thing though I will try and catch you all at a future one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972
                          I'd love to come Ben but I'm mega skint this month Can't really justify the 120 mile round trip this time, if you're going to make it a regular thing though I will try and catch you all at a future one.
                          I am disappointed.
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Ha ha, not as disappointed as I'll be if I run out money before payday on the 21 September
                            sigpic

Comment

I will see what the weather does re. future months. My main problem is that I get super busy with the band across the summer months when the weather is better. Fingers crossed for a good September and October this year though.

Might take to advertising on Facebook to grab a few more like Jez and the Featherstones, plus some of the newbies. People tend to check there more than the forum here.
                              Join the Facebook Group!
                              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
                              X