Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
    Be about where?
    Was thinking of heading to hotel then walking or taxi over to the shopping village for mid afternoon
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
      Was thinking of heading to hotel then walking or taxi over to the shopping village for mid afternoon
      Ok, might join you then, can't book in till 2pm though
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

• French Car Show 6th - 7th June 2015

Looks like the weather's going to hold out for us to 23 Friday. Saturday and Sunday. And loads of sun
        Last edited by MARK.A; 29-05-2015, 21:00.
        http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Don't jinx it now Mark lol

Comment

• Originally posted by pmk View Post
            Don't jinx it now Mark lol
            Try not too lol
            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• BBC didn't look to good for Swindon on Saturday though.

Comment

• It's okay as well have our hoodies [emoji106]
                Aka:
                Alex

:ds3:
                Blue Phoenix
                DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

• Hi Folks,

Thinking of coming to the FCS, but can only really make the Saturday. What's the best parking option? Is the Club Parking only for the weekend ticket holders?

Cheers

Al.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWineMonkey View Post
                    Hi Folks,

Thinking of coming to the FCS, but can only really make the Saturday. What's the best parking option? Is the Club Parking only for the weekend ticket holders?

Cheers

Al.
                    No mate you can do just the Saturday buy an advanced ticket deadline for them is tomorrow and put in
                    ds3club.co.uk
                    To get on the stand with the rest of us hopefully see you there [emoji3][emoji106]

Comment

• Thanks for that Mark! All booked, will drive up first thing Saturday morning.

Comment

Thanks for that Mark! All booked, will drive up first thing Saturday morning.
                        Good on you another person to the list most of us are at an hotel
                        Premier inn Swindon west just off junction 16 m4 . You will be more than welcome to join us there and convoy in with us all or you can meet us at the show ground . keep an eye out on thread there will be times put up on here soon on what's happening. And when we are leaving hotel and arriving at show ground. [emoji106][emoji3][emoji482]

Comment

Thanks for that Mark! All booked, will drive up first thing Saturday morning.
                          Good man! Look forward to seeing you there. As Mark says, keep an eye out for info about the convoy from Premier Inn Swindon West early Saturday morning.

Anyone else going to join us? Today is the last day to get your stand pass tickets, I got an email from FCS this morning:

Advanced ticket sales for Adrian Flux French Car Show end at 23:59 tonight Monday 1st June 2015.

This means club passes stop being distributed today. Tickets will be available on the gate BUT club passes won't be.

Ticket shop - http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store/
                          When buying tickets, select "FCS CLUB PARKING / CAR WINDOW PASS" and enter "DS3Club.co.uk" in the club name box.

See you there!
                          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• You guys gonna be there on a Friday night right? If so what time you arriving?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                              You guys gonna be there on a Friday night right? If so what time you arriving?
                              Hi ozzie. I'll be around swindon from about 2ish and then probably at the Premier Inn at great Western way around 4ish. I plan on a few drinks in the pub next door and there will be a meal at about half 7, 8ish. Everyone is free to join. We haven't booked a table yet though.

Shall I book one for 8 guys? Then book one for Saturday night too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                                You guys gonna be there on a Friday night right? If so what time you arriving?
                                Yep. Most people will be at the hotel Friday night. I'm not sure what time I'm getting there yet but most are getting there around 5.

EDIT: Ha Wes beat me to it!

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                                Shall I book one for 8 guys? Then book one for Saturday night too?
                                8 is good for us Wes.
                                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X