• Show
Clear All

• Have loads of fun today!
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• Well the weather forecast is good for you all. Have a great time.

Best Regards
      Geoff

Comment

• Now heading to Sally Pusseys Inn. Postcode is SN4 8ET table booked for 19.30
        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
          Now heading to Sally Pusseys Inn. Postcode is SN4 8ET table booked for 19.30
          Waheey!

Have fun guys, was great to see you all today. Looking forward to the next one
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Awesome day have fun tomorrow!
            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

• Guy's!!

Had such an amazing day today!! Thank you to everyone who contributed to the day. Every one thing that everyone did made it probably my favourite fcs in the last 3 years since we have taken full ownership.

Very very proud of you all and can't thank you all enough
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• French Car Show 6th - 7th June 2015

Great day indeed...it was good to meet all you guys.
                Edit: and gals
                White on red THP
                Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

• had such a great day with great people , thank you all .
                  remind me to bring sun cream next time as ive burnt my head and face
                  If in Doubt FLAT OUT!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Indeed, thank you everybody, had such a fun day. And yes feeling a little red this morning!

Comment

• I'm home! What a fantastic weekend that was!! Thank you to everyone for making it what it was, and a massive massive thank you to Joni and Liam for organising it all!

Comment

• Homeeeeeeeee...oh and ouch a great weekend with cracking weather, thank you everyone and special thanks to Joni and Liam for this, remind me that next time we take sun cream to use the damn stuff....... sat on sofa like a cooked lobster
                        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

• Also home now. What a great weekend yet again. Thanks to Joni and Liam for sorting everything, I reckon you have a Tardis hidden in your car, can't believe how much you squeeze into it.
                          Bring on the next meet!

P.S. Also a member of the red lobster club! :eek:
                          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• Safely home with no mishaps. Thanks everyone for a great weekend. The DS3 club corporate astra estate is a mess, but I cba cleaning it lol. Also thank you to Joni and Liam for organising a great day.
                            DS3 Evo Edition
                            Sport Red
                            E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                            Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

• Just got in from fcs too had s to stop of and have some stuff sorted thanks everyone for another great weekend our club just gets better and better. Special thanks to Joni and Liam for another awesome event I can speak for everyone from our club we all love you 2. thanks again see you all soon
                              http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                              2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                              DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Glad you made it back safely the corporate taxi can be sorted another time.
                                http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                                2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                                DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Working...
                                X