Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha why not [emoji23]

Comment

Richard was going to come down to this but I'm moving house on the Saturday /Sunday now but have a great time everyone
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Are we meeting at the venue?
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
          Richard was going to come down to this but I'm moving house on the Saturday /Sunday now but have a great time everyone
          No worries Mark, we'll have another meet down here soon I'm sure!

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
          Are we meeting at the venue?
          Looks like the case. I'm Picking up my friend from Hammersmith/Barnes way just before 2:30pm then heading straight down the A4 so I could meet some of you around there if that's on your route? How would that work for you Phil? Would the M25 be easier for you?

Otherwise 3pm at the venue (F1K Heathrow, Unit 2 Coln Ind Estate Old Bath Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire SL3 0NN).

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post

Looks like the case. I'm Picking up my friend from Hammersmith/Barnes way just before 2:30pm then heading straight down the A4 so I could meet some of you around there if that's on your route? How would that work for you Phil? Would the M25 be easier for you?

Otherwise 3pm at the venue (F1K Heathrow, Unit 2 Coln Ind Estate Old Bath Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire SL3 0NN).
            Have. A good time you lot tomorrow
            http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
            DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post

I'll be going on m25 as going to look at some houses first.

It'll just be me though so if anybody wants to take my wife's place feel free.

Phil
              Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

A lovely day for a drive and a bit of karting

Comment

Can't wait for this! If anybody fancies a pre-meet and a bit of a munch I'm going to be stopping by McDonald's on the way there just after 2pm.

This one here: http://goo.gl/maps/UDkaE UB7 0EA

Don't forget your £26, preferably in cash to avoid card fees and also I've been told you'll need to wear a balaclava/head covering. If you have one bring one, if not they're £2 each.

Comment

Have a great time guys!!
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

We are here

Comment

Was great fun, cheers for organising Richard.

Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

No problem, thanks for coming everyone, hope you all enjoyed it!

We'll have another meet down here soon, open to suggestions, I'm thinking a week or two after Easter so mid-April for the next?

Comment

Working...
                          X