Show - PFC - End Of Season Expo - Sun 27th Sep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you everyone for coming!

Was great to catch up with you all and meet some new members! All the cars looked amazing and a credit to all of you! Mine was filthy but I'll take credit for the dinosaur outfit and My Little Pony tattoo's. Totally normal things to take a car show.....

I'll add some photo's at lunch when Facebook isn't blocked.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
      Yeah we had them all under control Chris
      Did you take the inflatable ball pool for them ?
      sigpic

Comment

• Great weekend as usual thanks guys. Always great to catch up, and thanks to Oli for sorting out a nice meal, and Joni & Liam for organising again.
        sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
        Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• Well one of the C2 guys had his car keyed, so it was other people that 'didn't behave'

All the cars looked really good.
          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
            Well one of the C2 guys had his car keyed, so it was other people that 'didn't behave'

Really? That's awful. I'd be really annoyed...

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
              Well one of the C2 guys had his car keyed, so it was other people that 'didn't behave'

I didn't know anything about that [emoji30][emoji51]
              That's not good
              http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
              2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
              DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• I know, I was there the whole time But often with a sea of DS3's in front of me blocking my view.
                My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• Well that's shitty - any idea why ? Just random vandalism ?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Might have to start setting up cameras around the cars soon, come within X feet and the camera/s start recording. Even if you catch it on film would still need the person's name etc. or could name and shame of uTube.

Comment

• Hi all, just wanted to say a big thank you for a brilliant day yesterday! it was great to meet you all and such a friendly bunch! it gave me a lot of ideas...

Im looking forward to the next one! hopefully i wont have to cut that one short though

Comment

• Originally posted by Smithy225 View Post
                        Hi all, just wanted to say a big thank you for a brilliant day yesterday! it was great to meet you all and such a friendly bunch! it gave me a lot of ideas...

Im looking forward to the next one! hopefully i wont have to cut that one short though
                        Lol did you get it sorted then
                        http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• yeah it turns out our emergency sprinkler system engines exhaust had popped off and was blowing the fumes at the cctv wiring, it melted through all of the cables and welded them together!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smithy225 View Post
                            yeah it turns out our emergency sprinkler system engines exhaust had popped off and was blowing the fumes at the cctv wiring, it melted through all of the cables and welded them together!
                            Oh wow, all fun at the workplace. Was good meeting you though and hopefully will see you again at the next meet/show!

Comment

• Yes mate, i shall be there. if anyone's ever over in Leicester drop me a message!

Comment

Working...
                              X