No announcement yet.

Show - Wheels and Wings - 29th & 30th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't yet, been an expensive couple of weeks so will have to wait a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
      Haven't yet, been an expensive couple of weeks so will have to wait a bit!
      Yeah I know the feeling
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

If you book Wheel Zone tickets before end of march they are about 24 quid for the whole weekend.
        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
          If you book Wheel Zone tickets before end of march they are about 24 quid for the whole weekend.
          Yeah oh well ile make first move then
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

I'll book on Friday.

Comment

Found a copy of my Travelodge invoice from last year, and I booked it on the 20th June for £58 for both nights, so the current price could drop nearer the time.
              sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
              Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Show - Wheels and Wings - 29th & 30th August

Weekend ticket brought and hotel booked. There is a £. 2.50 postage handling charge too total paid for show £26.80
                Last edited by MARK.A; 18-03-2015, 09:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
                  Found a copy of my Travelodge invoice from last year, and I booked it on the 20th June for £58 for both nights, so the current price could drop nearer the time.
                  According to my travel lodge emails the lowest prices for anywhere are now £39.00 rather than the £29.00 last year

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                    Would be more expensive to do another theme. And I have so much from last year we can build on.
                    Yeah more people in costume

Comment

Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
                      According to my travel lodge emails the lowest prices for anywhere are now £39.00 rather than the £29.00 last year
                      Yeah, I have noticed a lack of £29 rooms so far this year, and it's the same with Premier Inn. £80 is still a good price for 2 nights in peak summer season.
                      sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                      Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Yeah premier inn emails has you say are the same from £39.00

Comment

This sounds like so much fun !!

Comment

Originally posted by MeganLeighx View Post
                            It was the best show of the season last year we all could not get over the reaction we caused there the atmosphere was amazing I'm not normally in to air shows but it was really good and am looking forward to this year

Comment

Originally posted by MeganLeighx View Post
                              It really was amazing. I stumbled across it and had no idea the show had been going for years. Last year was the first year we attended and the tea party theme we had worked so well. The stand was packed all weekend and everyone had so much fun.
                              It would be great to add new faces this year

Comment

Best show of the season I think. It was a totally different vibe to other shows as there it was a different crowd. We had a lot of people coming over talking to us and looking at the cars, and they were all genuinely interested. I think it's because the DS3 is a car most people could own, and not a classic, exotic or heavily modified car.

Comment

Working...
                                X