• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Euan View Post
    Smart Arse
    It could have been worse he could of mentioned. ASTRA
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
      It could have been worse he could of mentioned. ASTRA
      He could of but someone else already did that haha
      DS3 Evo Edition
      Sport Red
      E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
      Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

• Adding to all the other comments.... it was indeed yet another great weekend and another very successful show and meet.
        It was great to see so many friends again and also making new friends with those turning up to their first show.
        Thanks goes out to everyone for making this so awesome.
        Big thanks to Joni for all the continued hard work. It's weekends like this that make you grateful for having a DS3 when you can look around at all the fun and friendships this car has helped build.
        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
          Adding to all the other comments.... it was indeed yet another great weekend and another very successful show and meet.
          It was great to see so many friends again and also making new friends with those turning up to their first show.
          Thanks goes out to everyone for making this so awesome.
          Big thanks to Joni for all the continued hard work. It's weekends like this that make you grateful for having a DS3 when you can look around at all the fun and friendships this car has helped build.
          Well said WES
          Yeah BIG thanks to everyone. Another great weekend. And now being a multi award winning club makes it all worth while lol
          http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
          DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Just the fact that the club is full of great people makes it worthwhile...
            Last edited by lfcrule1972; 02-09-2015, 12:20.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post

Charity bits
              I have designed and had some Team Rhubarb & Custard cards made up

I'm getting some collection buckets from Cancer Research and I'll make some treat bags with Rhubarb and custard sweets in and the card I made as a tag as giveaways to those that donate

Will is kindly going to donate a sample kit, I think names in a hat is the fairest way. All those with us on both days, drawn on Sunday if the winner is there, bonus if not I will post on.
              We raised £102.95 at the weekend! Thank you everyone! (plus £25 Giftaid!)

Funds have been added to the Just Giving Page - HERE
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
                We raised £102.95 at the weekend! Thank you everyone!

Funds have been added to the Just Giving Page - HERE
                Awesome!
                Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Working...
                X