X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Makes 10 or so from Facebook. Will probably book for 15ish

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Both ready. See you bright and early [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• have a great day guys i am really gutted i can not be there due to work , lots of pictures please and i think liam should start the 1st game of "dont show keef ya teef" with Characters from Star Wars.
        Oh and Joni my hoody arrived today thank you. "fast delivery" it fits well and looks awsome (need a new DS3 to go with it now)
        If in Doubt FLAT OUT!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Have a brilliant FCS Weekend everyone!

I`ll be off to Classic Car Sunday and thinking of you!
          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• We're here! [emoji322][emoji594]
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Enjoy......

Comment

• THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone that came along and joined us on the stand! We had 32 DS3's with us on the Saturday and 12 on the Sunday.

Weather wasn't the best on Show day, but was awesome for the Chill out day and parade lap.

NEXT year, we might nail the parking, apologies for the one C2 that stumped our plans.

Thank you all for coming, bringing snacks and supplies and joining in with all that was FCS 2016

Biggest thank you I think we would all agree belong to Pete for taking so much equipment, making tea's and coffee's, cooking, rushing about, getting more supplies. We definitely all should say thank to him for being so awesome.

Thank you to Liam for being the Braai Master, cooking you all bacon for breakfast and meat and things through the day.

I'll get some pics posted
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
                  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone that came along and joined us on the stand! We had 32 DS3's with us on the Saturday and 12 on the Sunday.

Weather wasn't the best on Show day, but was awesome for the Chill out day and parade lap.

NEXT year, we might nail the parking, apologies for the one C2 that stumped our plans.

Thank you all for coming, bringing snacks and supplies and joining in with all that was FCS 2016

Biggest thank you I think we would all agree belong to Pete for taking so much equipment, making tea's and coffee's, cooking, rushing about, getting more supplies. We definitely all should say thank to him for being so awesome.

Thank you to Liam for being the Braai Master, cooking you all bacon for breakfast and meat and things through the day.

I'll get some pics posted
                  Biggest of thank yous to Pete for being a machine demon.
                  Equally mahoosive thank you to Liam for cooking, it seemed a little relentless at times! felt bad asking you to cook my food, (considering me and the guy I brought a long are ex chefs.... ))
                  And finally to you Joni for being a great Commander in Chief. You could have chilled out and let it all roll but no, you were up down, left right sorting everything and everyone out, going round everyone making sure they're all ok. Truly amazed at how well everyone gets on and how friendly everyone was.
                  Honestly cannot wait for the next one. This time we may be a bit more social as we did chill by the car for most of the day so apologies for that. New experience and all, taking everything in.

Next up Wings And Wheels??
                  Knock Knock?

Comment

• I agree with everything said here, great day with great people
                    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Awesome weekend

Comment

• Glad you all had a brilliant time,I want to be at Wings and Wheels again this year as it is a great show.
                        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X