No announcement yet.

Show - Trax - Silverstone - 25/09/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had about 10 interested on my Club, all dropped out bar one, and maybe another who is trying to get the reg changed on an individual display ticket

So maybe 3 for us (Awful- thats from 4650 members)

Anyone who wants come look at a VWR Golf Mk 7, feel free T23 section, you'll recognise the plate, with a little thought :-) although wont be there for an hour in the morning ;-)

Might even be wearing my DS3 Club fleece (Hope not- be nice if it was sunny)
    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 19-09-2016, 15:39.
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
      Had about 10 interested on my Club, all dropped out bar one, and maybe another who is trying to get the reg changed on an individual display ticket

So maybe 3 for us (Awful- thats from 4650 members)

Anyone who wants come look at a VWR Golf Mk 7, feel free T23 section, you'll recognise the plate, with a little thought :-) although wont be there for an hour in the morning ;-)

Might even be wearing my DS3 Club fleece (Hope not- be nice if it was sunny)
      That sucks Chris, lack of organisation or just not enough interest?

You and your VAG mates know where to find us if you need shelter and "bants"
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
        That sucks Chris, lack of organisation or just not enough interest?

You and your VAG mates know where to find us if you need shelter and "bants"
        Its just the type of Club, thats more of a chat "Forum" IMO

I was nominated as Organiser so trying to get interest. Its the "Turning up" bit the Forum members have trouble with. I dont refer to it as a Club anymore.

Still- it may swing round next year if I perservere, we'll see. A few others were disgruntled at turnout too, so much so they dropped out!

One person who seems to be dropping out, said that when I boasted we may get 3 there, said that we would beat the previous attendance by 1. (Facepalms)

Thanks for the invite, hope to pop along say hello. See the new intake of DS3s and members. A lot of the originals seem to have gone, and i dont include myself in that
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
          A 'man' or 'of my word' ?
          When I say I will do something or help someone,I will keep my promise or pledge.

With the exception of catastrophic engine failure we will be at Trax!
          Last edited by JEZDS3; 19-09-2016, 17:25.
          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
            When I say I will do something or help someone,I will keep my promise or pledge.

With the exception of catastrophic engine failure we will be at Trax!
            Lol let's face you'll be safe ok has you ain't got thp [emoji85][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
            http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
            DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Ok, as Joni knows I'm now double booked for Sunday at Trax :mad:

This means I have an adult ticket if anyone wants to buy mine rather than wait to buy one at the gate.

If you do, PM me and I'll send you payment details, selling for ticket price of £18. I'll then email you over the ticket.
              Last edited by lfcrule1972; 19-09-2016, 21:40.
              sigpic

Comment

• Keep me posted Baker, I know of enough people going from other clubs so I can extend the offer. For others, the stand pass has been allocated. So Chris just has the ticket up for grabs.

For those going, the meet point with postcodes etc is in the OP - so might be worth screenshotting that on your phone so you can find the info you need quickly to hand on the morning

Things to bring:
                • Ticket(s) AND pass!
                • Cash - there will be machines but they may charge
                • Warm clothes - it's very open at Silverstone so can get quite chilly
                • Weather is looking cloudy, but everyone knows something to keep you dry is always better to have with you
                • Camping chairs
                • Drinks and snacks - if you wanted something other than a dirty burger or chicken chow mein

Other good ideas - charge packs for phones etc, things to do (Liam will obviously have his colouring books) camera and so on

So get things charged up and SD cards cleared ready for Sunday

We are on hard standing this year, so I won't be taking the shelter. We don't have feet weights yet.

We are Entry T, this means the LOUD tunnel!

Some Trax FAQ's:
                Can I bring my pet with me?
                No. Unfortunately the venue does not allow any form of animal/pet in the venue (only registered guide dogs are allowed)

Are BBQ’s allowed on site?
                BBQ’s are not permitted
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
                  Some Trax FAQ's:
                  Can I bring my pet with me?
                  No. Unfortunately the venue does not allow any form of animal/pet in the venue (only registered guide dogs are allowed)
                  Dammnit! I wanted to take my pet goldfish with me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Does this include pet rocks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Chris I've PM'd you
                      @mike_lowsocial

Comment

• If anyone decides last minute to pull out from the club stand, please could you PM me as I'll have it off you.
                        @mike_lowsocial

Comment

• I shall buy a stick insect and sneak that in!
                          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• I PM'd you back Mike
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ticket has been taken now

To reiterate meet times etc:

Tesco
                              OLD TIFFIELD ROAD,
                              TOWCESTER,
                              NORTHAMPTONSHIRE,
                              NN12 6PF

When you get on Old Tiffield Road don't put your foot down otherwise you'll go straight past it as many did last year. It on the left.

We need to be in and parked by 08:30 so we are moving to an earlier spot - this is based on the last 2 years and has worked really well.

Gates open at 6am, so there will be queuing after this time.

06:45 arrival. Leave at 07:00.
                              Tesco Towcester
                              Old Tiffield Rd, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 6PF.

07:15 - arrive at TRAX.
                              Silverstone Circuit, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 8TN.

This is also on the event page on facebook, with a link to the location using maps.
                              My DS3R3... nearly....
                              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Meet you all at Tesco Towcester - driving down in the wee small hours before dawn.

Comment

Working...
                                X