Show - Trax - Silverstone - 25/09/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichardL View Post
    The GF isn't coming anymore so I have a spare passenger ticket if anyone would like it. (I know this probably doesn't help you Broda) happy with face value 

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    It might do! I will let you know tomorrow bud! Cheers
    - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

• Sorry change of plan, turns out that she IS coming now so I'll be needing both of my tickets, hope you're able to get yours sorted!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Looks like I have a spare stand pass now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TomTom View Post
          Looks like I have a spare stand pass now.
          If anyone takes you up on the offer, let me know. I'll email the organisers to get the reg swapped.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by TomTom View Post
            Looks like I have a spare stand pass now.
            PMed !!!
            - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

• Broda messaged me... but it won't let me reply for some reason.

I don't have an entrance ticket Broda - only a spare stand pass so it's free. You'll have to buy an entrance ticket on the gate.

Comment

• Let me know which one you aren't taking Tom and I'll get it swapped and message Broda on fb

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
                My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• Sorry guys [emoji31]I'm not going to be able to make this now so I'll have a ticket and stand pass available does anyone know when there being sent out or anyone after a ticket and pass
                  http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                  2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                  DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Whaaaatttttttt!!!!!!!!!! That's a shame

I know someone after a stand pass, and Broda might be able to take your ticket? But they are emailed this year. So not sure how that will work - maybe you can fwd on to Broda?

We expect all tickets to be sent via email by the beginning of next week at the very latest. Many thanks, TRAX team.

I'll see what I can find out via the organisers.

Tom, can you let me know which car you aren't taking?
                    My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• If anyone needs their pass and ticket printing, let me know. If you do, please let me know and fwd onto joni@ds3club.co.uk

*IMPORTANT* If you have already downloaded, I need that file. You are only allowed to download once. So please send attachments.
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

• Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                        Sorry guys [emoji31]I'm not going to be able to make this now so I'll have a ticket and stand pass available does anyone know when there being sent out or anyone after a ticket and pass

Can I have your stand pass please!
                        - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

• Originally posted by Broda View Post
                          Can I have your stand pass please!
                          I've managed to get dates for training course changed now has I told Joni yesterday so sorry I'm going again now
                          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Awesome! I still have one car on the stand! Just wanted to get another one on!

Finally get to see your car!
                            - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

• Originally posted by Broda View Post
                              Awesome! I still have one car on the stand! Just wanted to get another one on!

Finally get to see your car!
                              It won't be the ds that got stripped and put back to standard last December I'll be in the German section of the club lol I'll be in my Bmw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only one week to go........excitement and car preparation is building!
                                LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X