Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South East Division Informal Car Meet. Alton, Hampshire. GU34 4BH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We may be out of Europe politically but we still can Keep Calm And Classic Car Sunday! 3rd July at the Departure Lounge Cafe Alton.
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

I'll be there! Not sure if I can make it as early as 12, playing a gig in the morning, but I'll definitely get there before the classics start arriving
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Great! look forward to meeting up! 12pm is a guide for those travelling further,if they would like to get fed and watered before the rush and to reduce the cars all arriving at 2pm causing a back-log to the entrance and carpark out onto the main road.
        Last edited by JEZDS3; 30-06-2016, 16:59.

sigpic

Comment

I'll be there for 12 tomorrow just wondering as well if anyone who has the built in sat nav can show me how to programme the frigging thing lol pretty please

Comment

As posted on your other thread,I do not have one of these,but I`m sure we could all take a look!

sigpic

Comment

Great!.......The weather is clear ,dry and sunny this morning should be good for Classic Car Sunday.

DS3 will get a wash this morning.

sigpic

Comment

I'm here but no idea who I'm looking for lol. Can someone grab me from where you're parked please haha
                Join the Facebook Group!
                Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Thanks to everyone that attended Classic Car Sunday in Alton today,safe journeys home!

A great afternoon,plenty of different classic,vintage (and junk...our new category that we made up!) and the weather stayed warm and dry long enough too. Good to meet everyone today.

Feel free to post any pictures,this works especially well if you use Flickr.
                  Last edited by JEZDS3; 03-07-2016, 16:01.

sigpic

Comment

Brilliant event, cheers for setting the meet up Jez! Good to meet you guys
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Thanks Ben.....get modifying your DS3,we want to see what you come up with!

sigpic

Comment

I'm getting there! Don't you worry, the wish list keeps getting longer!
                        Join the Facebook Group!
                        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

fab day really enjoyed meeting you all today and making new friends , what a great bunch of people , looking forward to meeting everyone again soon ,
                          im just editing me pics so they will be up soon , they will also go on my flickr account , and also onto my facebook photography page if anyones on facebook too, will post pics up
                          on here soon and also supply the links to flickr and facebook

Comment

It was a lovely afternoon met some great people. Hope to meet up again

Comment

Thanks all....you made the day what it was today! See you soon.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by andyt72 View Post
                                I'll be there for 12 tomorrow just wondering as well if anyone who has the built in sat nav can show me how to programme the frigging thing lol pretty please
                                I didn't see your post before yesterday, you should have said and I could have taken you through the set up.
                                [

Comment

Working...
                                X