PFC - End Of Season Expo - Sun 12th October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichardL View Post
    Right so in terms of the pub on Saturday night, do you guys have any idea what time you'll be there from/to? I've potentially found myself a sofa in Derby but my friend doesn't finish work until 1:30am!
    Just trying to work out how I can make next weekend work for me. May leave my car at hers and cab it to the pub if it doesn't cost a bomb.
    Im in Derby so can pick you up of you want you'll have to come in a fiesta though [emoji12]

Comment

• Awesome, thanks guys really appreciate it!
      I should hopefully know exactly what I'm doing later this week, hopefully by Thursday so I'll be in touch with one of you about a lift

Comment

• Ticket arrived today, thanks.

Comment

• PFC - End Of Season Expo - Sun 12th October 2014

Me and Connor have booked the night at the hotel so will be going for the meal and seeing most you guys on Saturday [emoji5]️

*Wes79

*BeefMasta

*Soran

*Sean

*Oli

*Jake Freeman

*Connorfreeman123

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake Freeman View Post
            Me and Connor have booked the night at the hotel so will be going for the meal and seeing most you guys on Saturday [emoji5]️
            Great news!

Updated list for the meal:
            • Wes79
            • BeefMasta
            • Soran
            • Sean
            • Oli
            • RichardL
            • Euan
            • Jake Freeman
            • Connorfreeman123

Anyone else joining us for the meal? Wes is going to book the table today for 7.30pm on Saturday.

Everyone is welcome to join us, but if you don't tell us and turn up, you'll have to sit on your own (or in the forfeit seat next to Oli).

It's a Brewers Fayre, literally right next to the Premier Inn. Address is: Flagstaff Park, Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire LE65 1JP

Also, list of everyone going to PFC:
            1. WTF
            2. mark.a-ds3
            3. BeefMasta
            4. drpouch95
            5. Ds3norwich
            6. Soran
            7. mk2k41
            8. Jake Freeman
            9. XanderCage13
            10. Kat
            11. Euan
            12. connorfreeman123
            13. AbyNor92
            14. Wes79
            15. tategray (&father in law again)
            16. PMK
            17. Ollie92
            18. Richard L

Looking forward to this, should be a good weekend
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Table boked for 15 of us and our C2 friends for 7:30pm.

Please be aware of strict 'no Fiesta' policy in the car park.
              2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                Please be aware of strict 'no Fiesta' policy in the car park.
                He'll probably feel more at home in the McDonald's car park next door anyway.
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• I think there's a lidl nearby

Comment

• I hate you all. I'm going to park right outside the window so you all have to stare at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oli View Post
                      I hate you all. I'm going to park right outside the window so you all have to stare at it.
                      Very nice of you to bring the comedic entertainment with you Oli

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                        Very nice of you to bring the comedic entertainment with you Oli
                        Jealousy

Comment

• :bow:

Comment

• Bit of a weird one, I'm just trying to get everything sorted for this weekend, I've almost sorted a sofa but I'm possibly going to have to come up on the Friday and spend the Saturday in the area by myself because my friend is busy all day. Will any of you guys at the hotel be around during the day on Saturday?

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardL View Post
                              Bit of a weird one, I'm just trying to get everything sorted for this weekend, I've almost sorted a sofa but I'm possibly going to have to come up on the Friday and spend the Saturday in the area by myself because my friend is busy all day. Will any of you guys at the hotel be around during the day on Saturday?
                              Me and Wes are planning on arriving at the hotel around 2pm on Saturday. Oli lives just round the corner too.
                              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Originally posted by Soran View Post
                                OK, hotel booked. Only 7 miles from Donnington with Costa,Maccys,Brewers Faye on site. If you book now only £39 but be quick as Saturday nights often go up in price quite rapidly.
                                It's also only about 6 miles off the M1, so would work as a meeting point for those travelling down on the day.

Now £67 for single occ on Sat night.
                                Aka:
                                Alex

:ds3:
                                Blue Phoenix
                                DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Working...
                                X