PFC - End Of Season Expo - Sun 12th October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean View Post
    He is even better at the “Where is the road” game, since he isn’t tall enough to see out of the window screen without a booster seat, and that kind of defeats the object of a bucket seat. Sucks being a 12 year old.
    "A hit, a very palpable hit"
    Originally posted by cyclone
    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
    Originally posted by Broda
    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• Looks like a good turn shame I'm busy , enjoy the day .

Comment

• Originally posted by ZACK View Post
        Yay !

Let's make it happen !
        What's happened to zack started thread. And not coming ??
        http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Hi guys, a number of us are staying at the classy Premier Inn at Ashby De La Sucks on the Saturday night... There is a Pub/Restaurant on site so I shall book us a table for Saturday evening for anyone that wants to join us.

I'll book it on Monday so if you can add your names to the list below that would be lovely. If someone is kind enough to post over on C2 for me too please and add the names over the weekend that would be great.

Also, I believe meeting times for the Sunday morning will be posted very soon for those that were asking recently.

FOOD:
          - Wes
          2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

• Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
            Hi guys, a number of us are staying at the classy Premier Inn at Ashby De La Sucks on the Saturday night... There is a Pub/Restaurant on site so I shall book us a table for Saturday evening for anyone that wants to join us.

I'll book it on Monday so if you can add your names to the list below that would be lovely. If someone is kind enough to post over on C2 for me too please and add the names over the weekend that would be great.

Also, I believe meeting times for the Sunday morning will be posted very soon for those that were asking recently.
            I've posted it to C2 Club (will update you with their numbers on Monday) and I'm obviously in for the meal.
            • Wes79
            • BeefMasta
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
              I've posted it to C2 Club (will update you with their numbers on Monday) and I'm obviously in for the meal.
              • Wes79
              • BeefMasta
              • Soran

Of course!
              sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
              Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• Originally posted by Soran View Post
                • Wes79
                • BeefMasta
                • Soran

Of course!
                • Wes79
                • BeefMasta
                • Soran
                • Sean
                • Oli

Shall be there ofcourse.
                Roxie the GT - Progress Thread
                Instagram: @iamjokeri
                Facebook: Sean Kidd

Comment

• I'll be updating the the thread this weekend with a parking idea and times

Because we are at the entrance to the arena, we can get there a little later so we don't halt and delay others that need to be in the hall.

Lie in ftw
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• I'll get back to you about the pub, I'm going to try and find a friend with a sofa I can sleep on in the area that night.

Comment

• Right so in terms of the pub on Saturday night, do you guys have any idea what time you'll be there from/to? I've potentially found myself a sofa in Derby but my friend doesn't finish work until 1:30am!
                      Just trying to work out how I can make next weekend work for me. May leave my car at hers and cab it to the pub if it doesn't cost a bomb.

Comment

• I'm coming with a mate now, and another one wants to come, will I be able to buy a ticket on the day?

Comment

• Originally posted by tategray View Post
                          I'm coming with a mate now, and another one wants to come, will I be able to buy a ticket on the day?
                          Yes you will be able to get a ticket on the day
                          http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                          DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardL View Post
                            Right so in terms of the pub on Saturday night, do you guys have any idea what time you'll be there from/to? I've potentially found myself a sofa in Derby but my friend doesn't finish work until 1:30am!
                            Just trying to work out how I can make next weekend work for me. May leave my car at hers and cab it to the pub if it doesn't cost a bomb.
                            I think Wes is booking the table for 7-8ish. We'll be there until it closes I imagine. Don't cab it there, I can pick you up and bring you to the pub, text/Whatsapp me and we can sort it out
                            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Add me down at the table for the meal
                              DS3 Evo Edition
                              Sport Red
                              E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                              Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

• Tickets on sale until midnight tonight!
                                My DS3R3... nearly....
                                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X