No announcement yet.

PFC - End Of Season Expo - Sun 12th October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To enter your FRENCH car into the chance of being selected simply send at least 3 images, specs to suzanne.lednor@performancefrenchcars.co.uk no later than 1st August all cars entered will then be posted on the PFC page for you to share to gain votes...The top 20 cars will gain a place inside the hall at PFC Expo on Sunday 12th October 2014 at Donnington Park...voting will then close at midnight on Monday 1st September 2014 and the winners will be notified accordingly. All entries must be able to attend on the date of the event.

Comment

Are we getting a list up then to who is going ? Just been looking on there site here's where to pay and only £10
      http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store/
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
        Are we getting a list up then to who is going ? Just been looking on there site here's where to pay and only £10
        http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store/
        Yep, just remember:

Originally posted by WTF View Post
        It's the same as fcs, just need to add 'ds3club' when buying tickets
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

How many of you guys brought tickets to this
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

I haven't as yet but I'm hoping to soon
            2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Hoping to have more trade espeically as its indoors.... however remember traders pay to attend

Club Leaders / Stand Organisers - If you registered for FCS or since on FCS site for PFC Show/EXPO you WILL have a club pack posted tomorrow. If you are in a group/club that want to exhibit at Donington at our show on 12th Oct and are NOT registered please do so now. Each club with 5 or more cars gets two free entry tickets.

To purchase tickets please visit www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store/ £10 per adult in advance quote your club name when booking to secure your club stand!

Comment

Got our packs yesterday
                My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                  Got our packs yesterday
                  I'm in for this pay for ticket after I finish work later

Comment

Hopefully I will have time to buy my ticket on 21st August and still make the Club Stand?

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                      Hopefully I will have time to buy my ticket on 21st August and still make the Club Stand?
                      Oh yeah, easily Just pop ds3club in the box
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Perfect. Thank you joni

Comment

I will be there! Paid for my ticket today. Going to look for a hotel for the night before now.
                          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

To make it easier for the organisers, going forward, can you pop ds3club.co.uk in the box? Just saves any confusion.

Thank you!
                            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Just paid about. 20 mins ago but only put ds3club Lol'

Comment

Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
                                Just paid about. 20 mins ago but only put ds3club Lol'
                                Don't worry, I did the same. Long journey for you this one then lol
                                sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                                Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Working...
                                X