Dealer meet open day 19 October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Highdigi View Post
    Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the club members that turned up today and hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. Was great meeting you all and hope that we can all meet up again soon
    Thank you we had an amazing day! Great to meet up with such awesome clubs and passionate owners.

Thank you to all the guys who attended from here! Great to meet some new members.

Only took 5 photos on my phone. So camera ones will be up soon!

Stoked that I won show and shine!

My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Great day out was good to mee and put faces to some of the names. Thanks for making me feel welcome guys. My knobs tucked up cosy for the night, thanks Joni. And to top my day off won a jacket in the raffle.

Comment

• Had a great day,nice to meet everyone. Thanks to all concerned in organising the day. Look forward to meeting you all again.

Comment

• Yeah great day out really enjoyed the workshop tour thanks to Joni and not forgetting liam and all the rest of you for another good day thanks to all the staff at the dealers for a great show
          http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
          DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• mark (mk2k41 ) in picture is that your car ?
            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
              mark (mk2k41 ) in picture is that your car ?
              If you're on about the roof shot then yeah it is mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
                If you're on about the roof shot then yeah it is mate.
                Sorry mark I miss counted I'm on about the dash shot was wondering what that symbol is on far right closest to the driver has you know I've upgraded screen and on the dash panel I've got eco mode but mine aint got stop start so truing to find out what that is so I can go to Jamie to have it programed in and eco mapped out

Comment

• fuel figures for today meet round trip

Comment

• You can enter the distance of the trip and it just counts down basically. Don't think I've ever used it so you're not missing much!

Comment

• Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
                      You can enter the distance of the trip and it just counts down basically. Don't think I've ever used it so you're not missing much!
                      Oh ok no problem

Comment

• Cheers guys for organising this event. Just got back stopped in Bradford to visit friend. Anyhow above pics are winnings from the raffle. Official Citroen pen and mug.

Comment

• Looks like its been a good day!
                          Aka:
                          Alex

:ds3:
                          Blue Phoenix
                          DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

• Another great club day! Thanks to all, especially Highdigi for arranging it all, good to catch up with friends and meet new members. Also great to see the raccoon in action

Few pics of the day.

sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                            Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• Originally posted by Soran View Post
                              Also great to see the raccoon in action
                              If only for an hour😉 Good to meet you too today pal👍
                              Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                              Take a pride in your ride
                              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

• Was only able to stay for a couple of hours but had a good time
                                Congrats Joni for winning the S&S

Comment

Working...
                                X