Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
    I've contacated the other clubs going to introduce myself and DS3Club

If you need a hand running about looking after everyone - give me a shout. I'm well practiced at this
    Thanks Jodie you may regret that offer :-) Hope to get you a good top spot at least to display your cars depending when you all start turning up and how many of you

Comment

• Mine might have to turn up dirty, nights tnite, busy Saturday

Comment

• For those travelling from the south, Soran is staying at the Tamworth Travel Lodge just off J10 M42. I think as it stands Mark and myself are meeting him there and convoying up, is there anyone else joining us? It's a 2 1/2 hour drive from there, so I'd propose meeting there at 0645 and leaving at 0700 to allow for traffic and a stop if needed (breakfast will probably be necessary!).

Comment

• Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
          For those travelling from the south, Soran is staying at the Tamworth Travel Lodge just off J10 M42. I think as it stands Mark and myself are meeting him there and convoying up, is there anyone else joining us? It's a 2 1/2 hour drive from there, so I'd propose meeting there at 0645 and leaving at 0700 to allow for traffic and a stop if needed (breakfast will probably be necessary!).
          Sounds like a plan Timings look good to me, and there is an M&S on site to get some grub if needed. Beefmasta is looking to meet 6 miles outside of Driffield at 9:30am for a quick photo op. I'll let him explain why.
          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• Originally posted by Soran View Post
            Dodged the rain today so car is all cleaned and ready, but will have to see what 300 miles does to it! :eek:

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
            Looks good Dave . Got mine done as well today.

Both cars look great ...
            I've just finished work and just got in so ain't had time to do mine . I've now got saturday and Sunday off now so hoping to get mine done tomorrow if it ever stops raining
            http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
            DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Cleaned mine today too, no doubt it will get blathered up tomorrow when I go to football on Saturday.

Comment

• Think I will be on a 1car convoy joining the M62 at J33 (Ferrybridge services) which is about2 miles from home. See you all there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich P View Post
                  Think I will be on a 1car convoy joining the M62 at J33 (Ferrybridge services) which is about2 miles from home. See you all there.
                  I think ill be about 10 miles behind you

Comment

• 2.5 to 3 hour journey for me, another early start.

Comment

• Any idea what time the convoy, if there is going to be one, will be going past Birch services on the M62 in the morning!
                      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                      Take a pride in your ride
                      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                        Any idea what time the convoy, if there is going to be one, will be going past Birch services on the M62 in the morning!
                        We won't be joining the M62 until J35 mate so no where near there.

Comment

• Was thinking more of the members coming from my neck of the woods pal, ie:
                          WTF and Fishman
                          Beefmasta
                          PMK
                          Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                          Take a pride in your ride
                          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

• I think Beefy was going to put up some meeting points later.
                            sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                            Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

• Originally posted by Soran View Post
                              I think Beefy was going to put up some meeting points later.
                              Yep! We were looking earlier. And by we I mean Patrick.
                              Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

• Dealer meet open day 19 October 2014

Just finish getting round to getting mine ready for tomorrow[
                                IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/18/b62393e4e824c46ed51ac48b82b3e0cf.jpg[/IMG]

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                                2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                                DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Working...
                                X