10th August - DS3 Drive Day at John Grose, Ipswich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th August - DS3 Drive Day at John Grose, Ipswich

On Sunday 10th August, Citroen John Grose, the family run car dealership in Ipswich are holding a DS3 Drive Day.

They have invited DS3 Club members to join other local owners for what will be a fun drive around the Ipswich area.

The 'Drive' will start at John Grose at 10am from their dealership at Ransomes Europark in Ipswich before a drive through town then out through Kesgrave towards Rendlesham before a stop for refreshments and photos at Rendlesham Forrest for half an hour. There is also a small kids play area here too.

We will then drive to Melton for a superb Sunday lunch at the lovely Coach & Horses pub courtesy of John Grose before an afternoon drive through Woodbridge and down to Felixstowe seafront and on to the Landguard Fort and viewing area over the Felixstowe docks before we head back to the dealership.

There will also be a free prize draw to win a DS3 WRC Remote controlled car as well as other fun.

To book your place please call Mitchell Simmons on 01473 242228 or email mitchellsimmons@johngrose.co.uk.

Also, if any club members are coming, I said we probably wouldn't mind lending a hand with convoy and parking seeing as a lot of us have a bit of experience now

Finally, please add your name to a list below if you are interested and indicate if you've booked via Mitchell.

Any questions please ask or DM. It will be a great day, great country roads and superb food all paid for!

Wes79 - booked
    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Sounds awesome thank you Wes.

There!!

Edit. With call and book in
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Sounds excellent! I'll have to have a chat to hubby about it as we are out all day on the Saturday for my mums 60th birthday. But I'd love to be part of it if I can!

Comment

Originally posted by Girlypink View Post
        Sounds excellent! I'll have to have a chat to hubby about it as we are out all day on the Saturday for my mums 60th birthday. But I'd love to be part of it if I can!
        Excellent! And no need for a babysitter

Comment

Emailed Mitchell
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Arrrrhhhh!! Same day as Wilton Classic Supercar!
            sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
            Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
              Excellent! And no need for a babysitter
              Not sure about that lol! I'm not sure my 6 year old would appreciate the whole thing so might come on my own but from an initial chat hubby's up for me coming along.

Comment

Cool. Should be a fun day indeed. I think it's going to finish about 2:30 so not too bad at all. Just hope for the good weather!

Comment

Well I've emailed Mitchell so looks like I might be good to go!

Comment

Oh and good job I've got the week before this off work as with being out all day the day before, the car will need some tlc beforehand!

Comment

I can't make that date, its the day before I go on honeymoon so we will be sorting everything out which is a shame it sounds like a good one

Comment

Booked!
                        • Wes79
                        • WTF
                        • Girlypink
                        • BeefMasta
                        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Et moi!
                          • Wes79
                          • WTF
                          • Girlypink
                          • BeefMasta
                          • Kat
                          Last edited by Kat; 14-07-2014, 11:48.
                          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Excellent, this is a lovely little turn out from us guys so far. Not sure how many they will have from local purchasers but will be really good fun.... plus you all get to see my lovely home town of Ipswich! haha.

We can find a good spot to all meet up at just on the edge of town and all drive in together which I shall sort out but will probably be the Copdock Interchange where you'll see the big Tesco and Toys R Us where the A12 meets the A14.

Comment

I'll most likely come to this, will get the email sent tonight

Wes79
                              WTF
                              Girlypink
                              BeefMasta
                              Kat
                              Ollie92

Comment

Working...
                              X