X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Dangerousfish will be with me.

Got an awesome array of colours for this one Wes
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Gonna look excellent!!
      2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

My place has been confirmed today Really looking forward to this... will have to make sure I don't drink too much at the wedding I'm going to the day before cos I'll need to leave my folks' by 8am at the latest...
        Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
        Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

My place has been confirmed too.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
            My place has been confirmed today Really looking forward to this... will have to make sure I don't drink too much at the wedding I'm going to the day before cos I'll need to leave my folks' by 8am at the latest...
            I'm at a wedding the day before too! Although I def can't drink as I'm doing their photography!! Need to get car all shiny before l go!

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
              I'm at a wedding the day before too! Although I def can't drink as I'm doing their photography!! Need to get car all shiny before l go!
              I've got a work party with a free bar...
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I'm organising a work party with a free bar... Still not drinking though
                My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                  I'm organising a work party with a free bar... Still not drinking though
                  Could do, then I get to drive in the morning ^_^
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

To ipswich....

Planned to stop at Mum and Dads on the Saturday night or somewhere like that.
                    My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Awesome free bar....I'd not trust Liam driving! Haha... I would really

John Grose are really chuffed with the fact a number of you are making such a long journey for this. It will hopefully be good weather and if anyone wants to do anything after for an hour or two then obviously we can go find other things in my home town to do!

If anyone needs anything (relating to this event or local area!!), let me know!

Comment

Only a couple of weeks to go before this meet. Ideally, we need to get there for 9:40am so was thinking we can meet at 9am at the Burger King here:
                        https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Bur...81!2d52.038443

If you are coming into Ipswich via the A14 which I believe most of you will, thee will be a big Tesco and Toys R Us on the right hand side and a slip road off to a big roundabout.
                        If you are coming from the A12, which I believe will only be Kat, then when you turn off the M25 on to the A12 East towards Cambridge, just follow that section of the A12 all the way to the end and you will come to the same roundabout and you just go straight over.

Ensure if you put Burger King Ipswich into your satnav that you choose the Copdock Interchange one as there is another one very close to John Grose but awkward to get to.

So yes, meet here at 9am, get some quick breakfast and head to John Grose which is about 5 minutes from here. Sound good?

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                          So yes, meet here at 9am, get some quick breakfast and head to John Grose which is about 5 minutes from here. Sound good?
                          Woop! I'll be there!
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Ahh I'm coming from Northampton cos I'm there for a wedding the previous day, so will also be coming on the A14

Looking forward to it!
                            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

10th August - DS3 Drive Day at John Grose, Ipswich

I'm in for this too ,, just spoken to Mitchell just waiting to be confirmed by email [emoji106][emoji3]

Wes79

WTF

Girlypink

BeefMasta

Kat

Ollie92

Marka-ds3
                              http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                              2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                              DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Awesome Mark! Nice one. We have a great turn out for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X