Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a North East Meet! 7th Dec

Hi Guys

Theres a few threads talking about a North East Meet but I'm not sure if it has been arranged, so thought with me being an organsied person i will attempt to arrange one haha.

How about the 7th December 2014 6.30pm, at either Dragonville Industrial Estate, Durham (DH1 2RP ) (I know some of the c2club members have met there before) or Team Valley (NE11 0BQ) (not sure if this is an option). I've never done this sort of thing before so not sure if the places i have choosen will be suitable so if you have any other ideas please feel free air them.

It will be nice to finally meet some fellow DS3 drivers and hopefully it can be a regular thing

Ta Hannah
    Instagram Hannah291189

As long as there is a donut shop close by.

Comment

I would suggest Krispy Kreme at Metrocentre

Comment

Aka:
        Alex

:ds3:
        Blue Phoenix
        DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Hahaha that's not a problem I can get donuts
          Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Things to bear in mind for meets in the North East on a Sunday, especially at 6:30pm, this is boy racer territory, A lot of the north east clubs meet at Dragonville and then drive to Team valley (as there is a big meet there every Sunday night)

Taking into account the fact that the DS3 club lot are a lot more respectable (most of the time) than us C2 club lot id probably avoid these 2 places.

Krispy Kreme at the Metro Centre is open till 10pm on a Sunday and is usually quite dead at that time of night so id suggest this would be a good place to meet.

And its safe to say DS3 club members love a Dohnut or 2!!

P.S. I also love Dohnuts, so ill be glad to accompany H.
            Roxie the GT - Progress Thread
            Instagram: @iamjokeri
            Facebook: Sean Kidd

Comment

i knew someone would know I'm a noob to all this haha!

Sounds like Krispy Kreme at metro centre will be the better place... We could meet there and then go for a drive somewhere else?

Ohhh don't want to get in the way with boy racers:eek:
              Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

I vote for earlier in the day (1-2pm), meets in the dark and cold aren't as fun.

Saying that, I'm a maybe as not sure if I'm free on that date yet.
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                  I vote for earlier in the day (1-2pm), meets in the dark and cold aren't as fun.

Saying that, I'm a maybe as not sure if I'm free on that date yet.
                  Trouble with earlier in the day, you have been to the Metro Centre Patrick and it is always absolutely Heaving, Only other thing I can suggest is for someone to buy a few trays of Dohnuts and meet elsewhere…. (Such a starbucks, ETC) for a nicer coffee.

Especially that close to Christmas the Metro Centre will be heaving. (And the Krispy Kreme car park is not as big as the one at Manchester and doesn’t have the added advantage of a Cost Co next door.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                    Trouble with earlier in the day, you have been to the Metro Centre Patrick and it is always absolutely Heaving, Only other thing I can suggest is for someone to buy a few trays of Dohnuts and meet elsewhere…. (Such a starbucks, ETC) for a nicer coffee.

Especially that close to Christmas the Metro Centre will be heaving. (And the Krispy Kreme car park is not as big as the one at Manchester and doesn’t have the added advantage of a Cost Co next door.
                    I don't mind where it is and I agree the Metro Centre will be busy, I'm just saying that for anyone that isn't local, 6.30pm is probably too late. Just my opinion.
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                      I don't mind where it is and I agree the Metro Centre will be busy, I'm just saying that for anyone that isn't local, 6.30pm is probably too late. Just my opinion.
                      I entirely agree, especially with the proposal of a drive afterwards, No1 would enjoy a convoy in the dark, to easy to lose people etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                        I entirely agree, especially with the proposal of a drive afterwards, No1 would enjoy a convoy in the dark, to easy to lose people etc.
                        Yeah and if the roads are good, you can enjoy them a lot more in the daylight because you can see where you're going.
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I don't mind buying the donuts! Lol

I'm open to ideas whatever best suits people!

It definitely would be better in the light never thought of that haha.
                          Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

I don't mind buying the donuts! Lol

I'm open to ideas whatever best suits everyone. I just picked a random time so changing it is not a problem. 1/2pm will probably be better gives people plenty of time.

It definitely would be better in the light never thought of that haha... Get to see the cars a lot better lol
                            Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

What about dalton park might be abit busy thou .

Comment

Working...
                              X