We need a North East Meet! 7th Dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
    What about dalton park might be abit busy thou .
    Hmmm haven't been there in years haha.. not sure if they have barriers up that they close?
    Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Originally posted by Misshan View Post
      Hmmm haven't been there in years haha.. not sure if they have barriers up that they close?
      Been a few years since I've been there but it's an option ,don't know if you can get into the car park opposite pets at home metro center , since it closed down will have to check it out when I'm passing .

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
        Been a few years since I've been there but it's an option ,don't know if you can get into the car park opposite pets at home metro center , since it closed down will have to check it out when I'm passing .
        Oh yes it's an option ... I practically live at the metro centre so will have drive through at the weekend. Any excuse for a spot of retail therapy hahaha
        Last edited by Misshan; 22-10-2014, 21:13.
        Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

id be coming from York so earlier in the day would be much better for me cus itl take 2 hours to get there. that or it been a bit further south durham darlington.
          “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Thats no problem, think its now going to be about 1/2pm then it is better for people who are taking the time to travel

Erm i will have a think and will ask Mr Sean :P if he is aware of any place that side of the pond as i am not aware of any places myself haha...
            Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Just thinking of a more centralized location for those traveling from Further away! How about Teesside Park? For those traveling from further south this is just off the A19 so easier to get to than the Metro Centre and generally speaking is nowhere near as busy.

Off the top of my head, Teesside Park boasts such delights as, a TGI Fridays, a Frankie and Benny’s, a Burger King, a Pizza Hut, a 10 Pin bowling alley, or for the older of us a Bingo Hall!!!

And not to mention 20 or 30 various shops for you to browse at your delight, there is more than ample parking throughout the facility and once parked everything is within walking distance.

I'm not the organized sort, But maybe one among us could go through the hassle of organizing a few games of Bowling, maybe book a table for a meal? Or if all you want is to meet in a car park, have a chat, maybe a coffee and a Donut, then there is a Krispy Kreme local to me, ill bring Donuts along and there is a Costa Coffee which is easily accessible

Edit: Just remembered an added bonus, as I work for the police, I get 20% discount in most of these places
              Roxie the GT - Progress Thread
              Instagram: @iamjokeri
              Facebook: Sean Kidd

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                Just thinking of a more centralized location for those traveling from Further away! How about Teesside Park? For those traveling from further south this is just off the A19 so easier to get to than the Metro Centre and generally speaking is nowhere near as busy.

Off the top of my head, Teesside Park boasts such delights as, a TGI Fridays, a Frankie and Benny’s, a Burger King, a Pizza Hut, a 10 Pin bowling alley, or for the older of us a Bingo Hall!!!

And not to mention 20 or 30 various shops for you to browse at your delight, there is more than ample parking throughout the facility and once parked everything is within walking distance.

I'm not the organized sort, But maybe one among us could go through the hassle of organizing a few games of Bowling, maybe book a table for a meal? Or if all you want is to meet in a car park, have a chat, maybe a coffee and a Donut, then there is a Krispy Kreme local to me, ill bring Donuts along and there is a Costa Coffee which is easily accessible

Edit: Just remembered an added bonus, as I work for the police, I get 20% discount in most of these places
                Yeyyy he has come up with an awesome idea. Thank you

I'm happy enough to sort out the bowling/meal if people would prefer to do that... Please can you reply what you would prefer to do and then we can get numbers and get the ball rolling (sorry :P)....

This is much better plan than my orignal idea and easier access for the people who are travelling and it is alot quieter as Sean said...
                Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

^ That sounds like a good meeting spot, and it's only 2 hours east for me
                  Aka:
                  Alex

:ds3:
                  Blue Phoenix
                  DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Originally posted by Misshan View Post
                    Yeyyy he has come up with an awesome idea. Thank you

I'm happy enough to sort out the bowling/meal if people would prefer to do that... Please can you reply what you would prefer to do and then we can get numbers and get the ball rolling (sorry :P)....

This is much better plan than my orignal idea and easier access for the people who are travelling and it is alot quieter as Sean said...
                    Your welcome.

Comment

Teeside is much better for me as is 1/2.00.
                      well have to get the date set in stone and get a list of who wants to go.
                      “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Originally posted by scarey View Post
                        Teeside is much better for me as is 1/2.00.
                        well have to get the date set in stone and get a list of who wants to go.
                        We are doing some further planning then will set a date in stone and start a new thread complete with a list I know im not a DS3club member, but I suppose It would be unfair of me not to attend

Comment

You beat me to it i was in the middle of my reply.... God damn it :P hahaha
                          Last edited by Misshan; 28-10-2014, 16:56.
                          Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Right the date is going to be the 7th December at 1.30 at Teeside Park here are the options:-
                            1. Meet up for coffee, doughnuts, chat and a drive
                            2. A couple of games of bowling and a bite to eat

Let me know which one you's would prefer and will get a list going to see who's up for it
                            Thanks H
                            Instagram Hannah291189

Comment

Anyone? Come on ya wee barsteds

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                                Anyone? Come on ya wee barsteds
                                As this is at least 2 hours from me, I'm a maybe at this point.

Bowling and food sounds like a laugh but I'm down for either if I go.
                                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X