No announcement yet.

police organised car show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put me down as a maybe. It's silly season at work so can't say for certain where I'll be. :-)
    HDi 90 White edition

Comment

Originally posted by Kaibabes View Post
      jct 33 and pontypridd my daughter used to go to.. as well as west wales.. her mate has a Hummer..
      I Know The Guy With The Hummer, Its Luuuuuuursh xD

Comment

hmm, I work in a neighbourhood team for Kent Police and this would be a def NO GO but if it works then...................

One night for a few hours does not stop idiots driving/nicking cars etc

Just like youth workers do absolutely nothing towards stopping the ASB and crime that the youths cause, but thats for another thread sometime lol.................................

Comment

Originally posted by monkey View Post
          hmm, I work in a neighbourhood team for Kent Police and this would be a def NO GO but if it works then...................

Just like youth workers do absolutely nothing towards stopping the ASB and crime that the youths cause, but thats for another thread sometime lol.................................
          100% agree
          C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Thankyou Monkey + Den...

Hence My Earlier Comment...

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
              I Know The Guy With The Hummer, Its Luuuuuuursh xD
              Ah yeah... very nice.. heated seats.. dashboard like a space shuttle.
              Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

updated list....

1. LEANNE_GT
                2. Dangerousfish
                3. DS3LENNY (maybe)
                4. Jimbob (maybe)
                5. Drecat (maybe)

Comment

Originally posted by monkey View Post

i agree but.... the police are 100% behind these organised meets, theres been at least 3 like this before and tbh its worked out well.. nobody arrested or anything they just there to supervise and some actually join in. your right it doesnt stop the idiots after this meet to calm down and behave but at the same time its to show locals we aint all the same as they just see modded cars and think BOY RACERS

Comment

Originally posted by LEANNE_GT View Post
                    i agree but.... the police are 100% behind these organised meets, theres been at least 3 like this before and tbh its worked out well.. nobody arrested or anything they just there to supervise and some actually join in. your right it doesnt stop the idiots after this meet to calm down and behave but at the same time its to show locals we aint all the same as they just see modded cars and think BOY RACERS
                    My daughter has been on a few meets around south wales.. and more often than not the police have been there taking a nice interest in the cars.. nothing bad.. so she says... then again was that what she said to me so I wasnt thinking she was out in trouble? lol... Na I had an ex with an orange ford f150 and we often got stopped by the police as they just wanted to see it.. I just think as long as there is not any trouble they are ok.. watched some police programme when they mentioned the isle of white one..
                    Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

updated list....

1. LEANNE_GT
                      2. Dangerousfish
                      3. DS3LENNY (maybe)
                      4. Jimbob (maybe)
                      5. Drecat (maybe)

bumping this up as it aint long now

Comment

If you aint interested in this meet, please dont bother posting

Comment

Working...
                        X