Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 First Meet 19th September!

Post amended.

Official meeting time is 1pm by the Police tower in Star City (Birmingham) on the 19th September 2010

Members attending:

DangerousFish
    M7dox
    Alcaz1wolf
    CooperKiller
    IrishRob
    Remus
    Gareth
    Sparkle
    Perry
    Clarky
    Fowler

Ok, so it looks like there's a few of us on the forum now and I'm sure everyone agree it'd be nice to have a meetup and admire the not so common DS3 in all it's different specs!

The mutually agreed upon date is the 19th September 2010 at Star City in Birmingham however there is some dispute over time, I'll put it to a vote.

What time would you prefer the meet be at?

1pm
    3pm
    5pm
    Later?

Once we're there, there's a whole host of things to do and nearer the time we can arrange an official meeting point in the complex.

If you could reply with your name, car colour and your preferred time this should help to get the ball rolling!

Cheers,

DF
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Hi everyone ill stat the ball rolling .
    Name John.
    CAR DS3 IN WHITE/BLACK.HDI90.
    Time 3.00.
    See you there.:cool:

Comment

1pm want to be back home for about 6pm

Comment

Ok that suits me, i have no prefrance so ill vote for 1pm also.

Comment

1pm would suit me.

Comment

Hmmm, well on that note I'd like to throw in 2pm then? For that gives me a 10:30am set off, so that's early enough for a Sunday.

Might have the kids in tow as well so can't be up too late on a school night!

Comment

Can we not just say we will be there for a while say 2-3 hours from 1pm -4pm all welcome.I would plan on getting there for 1pm but would be staying for a few hours to look at otheres cars and to chat to fellow members Also to eat and drink before the long drive home. Just turn up when you can .Traffic permitting.

Comment

Originally posted by alcaz1wolf View Post
                Can we not just say we will be there for a while say 2-3 hours from 1pm -4pm all welcome.I would plan on getting there for 1pm but would be staying for a few hours to look at otheres cars and to chat to fellow members Also to eat and drink before the long drive home. Just turn up when you can .Traffic permitting.
                Sounds like a good plan Batman.

Comment

Hello guys. Real world name is John. And I'm happy with meeting up between 1 and 4pm. As I live local, I'm not in a rush to get back home

Look out for me in a White with black roof DS3 and trimmings. Looking forward to the DS3 cruise train.

Comment

1pm start sounds good. Black and White. Chat, cars, food, drinks. Wife's?

Comment

Hoping to make it as well - as long as I can my Sat Nav working. Sport Red/White DStyle. Karren x

Comment

1 sounds good to me,

Comment

Anyone else in the Bristol area going? If so maybe we can arrange to meet up and go in convoy. Dont know what the Reading guys are doing. If your are coming via the M4/M5 then we could probably meet at one of the services.

Comment

going from weston-s-m leaving at 10.30 should be at gordano services by 10.50 leaving early to allow for traffic and an unhurried journey there are several members in the bristol area but not heard if any others are going .Would not have thought the" reading boys" would use m4 /m5 long way round for them.

Comment

The wife is off, so I'll be there.

Should be good to meet a few more of the exclusive club. Anyone else coming down from up north, quite like the idea of a convoy - rubber duckie style.

Comment

Working...
                              X