No announcement yet.

DS3 First Meet 19th September!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like 1pm is the official meet time then.

Anyone been to Star City before and know the best place to meet? Saves everybody driving round the car park like mentalists looking for another DS3 :P
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I have not been to star city but have googled it street level and there is a little police building on the side of the carpark as you go in .Assuming everyone will be legal this looks to be a fairly empty part of the car park and can be seen by everyone as they enter.Have a look see what every one else thinks ....google maps postcode B7 5SA.

Comment

hope this works

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturesc.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	352892here is googled star city car park Police building
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi alcaz1wolf,

Count me in for meet....

Just checked my shift pattern and free on the 19th...Wonderd if u fancy meeting at Gordano services and other members on the way up to meet ??.

Clarky

Comment

Any members heading down to Birmingham from the north also fancy meeting up? I'll be coming from around Manchester/Bolton
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
              Any members heading down to Birmingham from the north also fancy meeting up? I'll be coming from around Manchester/Bolton
              Quite possibly fella, I'll let you know closer to the time as I'd be coming down from a bit more north of the border from where you are, but that'd be class.

Might be going down south on the Saturday prior though and staying the night to come up, although nothing is for definite yet so I'll let you know more closer to the time.

Also, for anyone else who was curious like me (or bringing the wife and kids along also) here's a link to Star City website, looks like there's plenty for the young 'uns. And I don't mean anyone under the age of 45 by the way! Hint hint: alcaz1wolf and DSteve3!

Comment

hi clarky yes willing to meet at gordano,that is why i posted earlier in this forum ,mainly because cooperkiller was asking but never heard from him.will be at gordano services around 10 .50 am not planning on racing up to brum but a steady cruise, so the other sad people on the motorway can look at my car or if we have a convoy see a row of ds3s.Still get stared at was on m5 today took 1hr 10 mins to do 17 miles but did not mind,as felt I was entertaining the rest of the people on there .Fun watching the responses
                Irishrob..... glad there will be plenty for you youngsters to do .I will just have a nap like all us older ones usually do.

Comment

Deffo up for this! Will discuss nearer the time, as i live in yate i can join you guys at michael wood services just after junction 14 as it would seem silly to drive down to come back up again lol!
                  "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

Comment

That will be great alcaz1wolf 10.50 am at Gordano services car park (Let me know were u will be in car park)...If we can get cooperkiller to join convoy and other members even better...Steady cruise will be fine for me too being a young 40 year old lol.

I'm up for meeting Fowler at Michael wood services....

Think i will be napping with you alcaz1wolf after all the excitement.

Dangerousfish Clarky will be at meet around 1 ish following alcaz1wolf in his silver & black 150 thp DSport.

Any idea how many of us attending ??.

Comment

Is there anyone heading up from the Hertfordshire area, Or am I the lone Southerner? if so can meet peeps on the M1 at one of the services,

Comment

should get to michaels wood at about 10.20

Comment

should get to michaels wood at about 10.20 is cooperkiller going to join us

Comment

Fowler should be at michaels wood about 10.20,what about you cooper killer are you going to join us?

Comment

Sound's like we've got about 11/13 members so far so it should be a good turn out.

Rob, drop me a PM some time with your mobile number and I'll speak to you closer to the date to see what you're doing
                              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Rob, drop me a PM with your mobile number and I'll speak to you closer to the time to see what you're doing.

Looks like we've got 11/13 members so far
                                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                                X