19th first meet continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19th first meet continued

think previous thread might be full . So Iwill meet clarky at gordano services at 10.50 and we will meet fowler at michael woods at 11.20 on the 19th for first meet .Cooperkiller is welcome to join us if he wishes and any others from bristol area.

Originally posted by Perry View Post
    Is there anyone heading up from the Hertfordshire area, Or am I the lone Southerner? if so can meet peeps on the M1 at one of the services,
    couldn't post in last thread, planning to go to the meet i'll be travelling from Gravesend, Kent. think i'll be on M1 so same here, be good to convoy there really

samuel
    1.6 Hdi White
    Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

I'm up for this meeting on the 19th. Look out for my red DSPORT with black roof on the M1 as I'll be coming down from the North. Should anyone else be doing likewise a convoy would be wicked.
      See you then Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Richardhycott View Post
        I'm up for this meeting on the 19th. Look out for my red DSPORT with black roof on the M1 as I'll be coming down from the North. Should anyone else be doing likewise a convoy would be wicked.
        See you then Richard
        Richard, where you coming from? I'm in Bolton.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Scunthorpe - The other side to you. I guess you'd go down the M6 and I'll be M1 and M42.

Comment

Bit of a detour for me. I was going to suggest meeting on the M18 however that takes me out by almost an hour xD
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

HI,
              rich im coming from nottingham so could meet at trowel services on m1 jct 26/25.
              let me know nearer the time and we can hook up.

Comment

Originally posted by alcaz1wolf View Post
                think previous thread might be full . So Iwill meet clarky at gordano services at 10.50 and we will meet fowler at michael woods at 11.20 on the 19th for first meet .Cooperkiller is welcome to join us if he wishes and any others from bristol area.
                Will see you guys there.

Comment

Sad to say i wont be able to make this first meet my DS3 wont be handed over till the 30th

would have been nice to have been there at the first one. hopefully theres another hey guys and good luck everyone
                  Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Never know, if this one is a success might be an idea to try another somewhere else in the country.

Comment

CARDIFF !!! lol

Comment

Matttteeee not cardiff! My birds brother went for a massive car meet there the other weekend and the police had shut every motorway junction and route possible, apprently it was CHAOTIC!
                        Sooo not Cardiff lol!
                        "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

Comment

Yeah I Was Down There lol, Aparently Someone Tipped Them Off That The Car Meet Was A Cover For A Massive Drug Ring Meet LOL

Comment

weather forecast good for our first meet.See you there

Comment

Originally posted by alcaz1wolf View Post
                              weather forecast good for our first meet.See you there
                              You sure? Looks like it's gonna be pi££ing like a race horse on Sunday according to the weather. 0_o

Comment

Working...
                              X