Next Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HerbyDS3 View Post
    How about north wales? Snowdonia.....EPIC pictures, and thats not because i live near there guys...its just an epic place to drive end of
    I'm liking this idea. Be good to get a cruise going too with all of us
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

And dont ask me to lead the pack because i have nooooo idea where im going :-/ ....although i could lead you around anglesey dead easy! Parys mountain (oldest coppermine in the UK) is a mile away from me, and let me tell you....its pretty much picture central!

Comment

Originally posted by HerbyDS3 View Post
        How about north wales? Snowdonia.....EPIC pictures, and thats not because i live near there guys...its just an epic place to drive end of
        I'd be very tempted by that - a helluva long way from E Anglia, but a good excuse to visit the land of my fathers, and the roads are terrific.

Mid-wales/border country also has some great places to meet (Hay on Wye?), and some fantastic roads...

Comment

Mmm but think about those nice winding roads gar

Comment

North Wales...

FANTASTIC IDEA !

I'd Be Willing To Meet People And Have A Cruise From The South Whether Everyone Wanted To Drive Up Through The Centre Of Wales Or Up The West Of England / East Of Wales Too !?!?!?...

Comment

Its beginning to sound like North Wales then. Would be great idea to meet up in the South and cruise / blast up through the centre of Wales. Motorways are as exciting as watching paint dry.

Comment

have been to snowdonia through wales land of the speed camera.Took 4.5 hrs makes that an 9 hr round trip.And at convoy speed even longer, for me a bit much i am afraid.and hope you have nice weather on them roads.

Comment

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
                  Its beginning to sound like North Wales then. Would be great idea to meet up in the South and cruise / blast up through the centre of Wales. Motorways are as exciting as watching paint dry.
                  I'm Game For This Coops !

C'Mon Wolf... Its 4 Hours For Me And Will Be For Lots Too

Comment

if this was planned for the summer,I might be up for it but as days are getting shorter and weather not so good and have travelled these roads before,i think I will give this a miss.And have you thought about where you could meet and for some get fuel as I recall there is nothing of any size around that area.

Comment

would think about having 2 meeting one south and one north see which gets the bigger turn out.Then maybe a big one in the summer.As I recall there was to be 15 members at last meeting,with i beleive only 8 actual members turning up.4 of them from bristol area.

Comment

if this was planned for the summer,I might be up for it but as days are getting shorter and weather not so good and have travelled these roads before,i think I will give this a miss.And have you thought about where you could meet and for some get fuel as I recall there is nothing of any size around that area.

Comment

Originally posted by alcaz1wolf View Post
                          As I recall there was to be 15 members at last meeting,with i beleive only 8 actual members turning up.4 of them from bristol area.
                          Remembering Though That Everyday There's At Least 1 New Member Joining And Alot Of Us Are Still Waiting For Our Cars lol

Comment

I remember there are over 230 members of which only about 20 are regular visitors to this site.I know there are member who are waiting for delivery of their cars and might be the type of member to turn up at meetings but the majority are not.And people saying that will be there does not mean they will.I was expecting to see around 12 0f the 15 who said they were going to the last meet.but only 8 turned up.not prepared to travel,for over 4 hours on the roads to snowdon at this time of year.Only to find a couple of others turned up.Wish you well with this meeting.

Comment

I'd have to give it a miss anytime in the next 5-6 weeks because of other commitments, and as alcaz1wolf points out, these types of event are much less fun when it's cold and the nights have drawn in.

But hats off to anyone else who's up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by alcaz1wolf View Post
                                would think about having 2 meeting one south and one north see which gets the bigger turn out.Then maybe a big one in the summer.As I recall there was to be 15 members at last meeting,with i beleive only 8 actual members turning up.4 of them from bristol area.
                                Total we had was 11, not including Dave from FM. Location was good last time in my opinon just wasn't much to do once there.
                                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                                X