meet up

if we can do a meet on a sataday
    and people are happy to go to bromsgrove
    can do it at the Viezu hq
    not very photogenic for scenery and no natural place to eat
    but theres a rolling road available if theres enough interest

Dave

Comment

Ah well i guess i will have to enjoy the brilliant views regardless the weather.....this is my old C2 next to my house anyway......I wake up to that view every morning.

And one overlooking Parys Mountain (Oldest coppermine in the UK)

Comment

Wales Does Have Fantastic Veiws Herby I Agree

Comment

beautiful yes
          but you need windscreen wipers on the inside of the car if you plan to try and pronounce the town names

Comment

How About Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch ?

:L

Comment

dangerous i counted 10 cars but only 8 members 2 of the cars came with sparkle and were not club members

Comment

Originally posted by alcaz1wolf View Post
                dangerous i counted 10 cars but only 8 members 2 of the cars came with sparkle and were not club members
                Your right, they weren't members... talked them into coming. Glad they did otherwise I would probably still be on the pasta junction now - map reading is not one of my strong points x

Comment

Anyone Wanna Start Voting On Location ?

Im Easy !...

Comment

sparkle it was not meant as a put down in any way. I also glad they came was just pointing out that only 8 actual members bothered.

Comment

Ok, my mistake.. I'm not going to get into an argument about it.

If you don't want to travel to meet up, nobody's forcing you to. I'm sure there are people on here willing to do over-nighters to go to a meet but to each their own. The problem we're always bound to have is that people on this forum are from all over the UK/Europe. Nowhere is going to be exactly central so mixing it up as to where we meet each time is going to allow members who didn't manage to make the last one to make the next one.
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

me and my wife would prob turn up for a meet, an overnighter in a hotel would even be possible :-) ....i just need my bloody car to arrive at the dealers !!!!!

southyorkshire here btw !
                        anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Agreed, let's keep it civil. Having previously said that I wouldn't be too keen on Wales, I possibly would if I could make a weekend out of it with the family and then do the meet at the end of it as Wales is a HELL of a long way for me to do a drive there and back in a day. Plus I've never been there so it'd be nice to check it out.

But like it was mentioned earlier, the nights are fair drawing in, so me personally, I'd prefer the Wales one maybe in the summer when we have a lot more members up for it.

Comment

sparkle it was not meant as a put down in any way. I also glad they came was just pointing out that only 8 actual members bothered.
                            Never looked at it like that so don't worry - didn't take offence lol. Yellow one is a member I think but not a regular visitor to site.

Think your earlier point of having a north and south meet is a good idea, with a big one in the summer. Gonna ask Santa for a Tom Tom to get me there and back without the danger of getting lost like I normally do.

Comment

Originally posted by FlashRemapping View Post
                              if we can do a meet on a sataday
                              and people are happy to go to bromsgrove
                              can do it at the Viezu hq
                              not very photogenic for scenery and no natural place to eat
                              but theres a rolling road available if theres enough interest

Dave
                              I would be up for this Dave would like to know a little more about the rolling road....Did Cooperkiller mention he was goin to visit Viezu Hq....Make sense to team up with him and posibbly Fowler if he's interested.

Pleased with the Remap...Makes the car much more responsive...Drives much better...Havn't told the misses about having my car remapped...Will let you know if she notices (God help me) lol.

Clarky
                              Last edited by Clarky; 22-09-2010, 12:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
                                I would be up for this Dave would like to know a little more about the rolling road....Did Cooperkiller mention he was goin to visit Viezu Hq....Make sense to team up with him and posibbly Fowler if he's interested.

Pleased with the Remap...Makes the car much more responsive...Drives much better...Havn't told the misses about having my car remapped...Will let you know if she notices (God help me) lol.

Clarky
                                Hi Clarky, Yep I did mention going to visit the Viezu HQ. Possibly sometime next month. I can see Alcaz1Wolf's point about keeping the Welsh trip for the summer. We could possibly make a bit of an event of it over the weekend giving the guys and gals who would have a 4+ hour trip the chance for a bit of a break. So, what's the general consensus on location for the next meet then?

Comment

Working...
                                X