• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just turn it off lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
      Just turn it off lol
      Probably need to remove the dash to do it! Come to think of that.....maybe not such a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
        Just turn it off lol
        Would love to know how to turn it off completely! when the asr light comes on you have turn the engine off and on to clear the warning fault. I am going to try and keep the button pushed in when its off to see if this keeps it off and then permanently short the swith so it is a on off switch rather than momentary switch... has anyone done this to already?

I found the best link to air filters and air box designs - it is one of the best i have read so far...

http://www.genosgarage.com/GenosGara...irCleaners.pdf

They have test numerous boxes and filters on trucks and have some great results.
        Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

still no joy keeping the button in to see if keeps the esp/asr off - bugger it

will need to speak to dave (flashremapping tomorrow ref mil light on and esp errors - as power will be increasing this is more of an issue - i wonder if the esp can be remapped in the ecu to be less intrusive so it does not throw is toys out the pram when floored?

Comment

apologies for the music Paul's choice - I wanted silver machine by Hawkwind but there you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpFH1gVQvos

Dave

Comment

Nice Vid dave

Comment

Awsome ;-) music was good too ;-) all that was missing was mandy's 2011 calendar shoot! rofl ;o) cheers dave...

Comment

Working...
                X