Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S.E. Lucky 7's meet - Sunday 25th August, Rudgwick, W.Sussex, Steam/Classic Car show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry folks but gonna have to cancel the bbq tomorrow. Enjoy yr wknds.

Comment

Hey Guys Im back from Canada ! Sorry to see the meet for tomoz has cancelled, but kind of relieved as wouldnt have had chance to wash pinky and also jet lag has set in real bad ! Ill look forward to the next one , ill keep an eye on the threads, ........ i had an amazing time !
      DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

How was Canada then Pinky- did you bring a man back?
        Will have to get our thinking caps on for the start of Autumn meet round end of September
        Any suggestions
        Last edited by Chris_Blue; 25-08-2013, 06:44.
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi all. Sorry folks I've been really busy what with one thing or another and still am. So I've not been on here much at all. Thanks Chris n Nick for keeping it alive on here.

End September meet be good Chris. Date? White horse rottingdean, dyke, beachy head, Hastings, marina, shoreham airport. What you reckon? Or any other suggestions?

Comment

Hi SteveO- hope the move went well? Settled in?

Septembers a bit heavy for me weekend wise- not sure bout when have a Sunday free- mebes early October for me

Will get my thinking cap on for venue (Hi to Liz)
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Were not in yet Chris, long story but hoping to be in a week or so time.

Well I'm ok beg Oct if you want I don't mind at all at all. Hope yr both well Liz says hi.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                How was Canada then Pinky- did you bring a man back?
                Hi gang ! sorry been a bit slack on here lately, hope you are all good. No Chris unfortunately no man / mounty for me !!! BUT it was excellent had such a great time , weather was lovely, went up Grouse Mountain and Capilano suspension bridge, went to Seattle for 2 days as well. So much fun. All the cars were massive check out my pic !No DS3'S out there so they all loved the piccs of my car !

Victoria, Vancouver Island. by Nicky-Pinky, on Flickr

I was thinking of where next for a meet too and was thinking maybe meet at Dyke and drive to Tilgate Park or is that a bit far ? .... ?, ill keep thinking :confused:
                Ive ordered Chrome light inserts and Chrome rear window beading ! was missing the chrome after debadging the 'Citroen' logo....

Pinky got a good clean on Sat the full works ! 6 hrs worth ! shame we didnt have a meet she was sparkling !

Nicky :Joni:
                DS3 DSPORT 155 THP- Fuchsia Pink/Thorium Grey Special Edition - DO NOT TOUCH !!!

Comment

Wow- That's huge Nicky
                  Very envious of your holiday, glad u had a good time

We haven't firmed up the date for the next meet yet, or the venue, but that's a good suggestion
                  Never been to Tilgate park- Crawley is it?
                  Might be a bit far but lets see what others think

Still luvin the DS3 then
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

I know ! they were all massive , the (dodge) Ram's where crazy !
                    Of course i love my DS3 ! SOOOOOOOOO FUN ! still turns heads, Oh i got the window rubbers replaced last week after the garage messed them up and they are all lovely and new now, no stains !This time i made them write DO NOT WASH !!

Yeah i did think maybe Crawley a bit far, see how the threads pan out.....
                    (few more piccs on my flickr page, if you can view it , not really sure how it works though ! i just put some piccs on it !)

Have you done any more mods on your ds3 ??

Comment

Yes- they made a bit of a mess last time. Glad they didn't this

Mods- added a front splitter last week, taking off my wheels and putting originals back for a bit to work on some rim protectors

Oil change is next for me. thatll be fun (Not)
                      Citroen charge £99 and you can get the bits for £45- so thought id give it a go
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Ah excellent, youve been busy ! im interested in seein your front splitter, i know you mentioned it at the last meet, is it carbon fibre ?

Comment

No. Been a lot more expensive if it was. Just resin
                          One of those things that you do, and doesn't look too different from the original
                          Its better tho LOL

Think we'd better start a new thread for the next Lucky 7s meet
                          I'll do it now- put your idea on
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Nicky are you shrinking?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                              Nicky are you shrinking?
                              hahahahaha ! yeah im actually only 3ft !

Comment

Working...
                              X