No announcement yet.

Wheel and Wings - 23rd & 24th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not far from where I live (32 miles), please add Me + Steve for the Saturday
    Last edited by lfcrule1972; 09-06-2014, 06:59.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry, cant make this one as sunning myself in Jamaica then
      DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
      Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Pffft !! No dedication ha ha
        sigpic

Comment

Got holidays booked from work. I'll be there, as well as Trax in September
          DS3 Evo Edition
          Sport Red
          E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
          Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
            Got holidays booked from work. I'll be there, as well as Trax in September
            Good man
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
              I had a look and premier inn at Woking was like £64 for the Friday and Saturday night in total.

Problem with this hotel is that it is in Woking town centre, and it has no car park, so would mean parking in a public car park in the town on a Friday & Saturday night.

Found this one though:

£58 for the Fri & Sat.
              Thoughts?
              sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
              Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Good spot! I get paid on 21st so will book it then. I think this is prob the best option.

Joni.... We have a maximum 20m x 20m stand and need the gazebo obviously. Do you know how many cars we could fit?

Also, the encourage decorations and themes etc if anyone has any ideas and thoughts?
                2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Count me in for this

Comment

The hotel is a small one(40 Rooms) has a Harvester on site, and a Petrol Station next door(It's Shell Beefy and Costa) so if we are going to go for it, I suggest we all book it the same evening, or else the price might bump up the following day.

As for theme, how about moustaches and berets? The club uses moustaches a lot already, we could make a big one for the stand, and all the blokes could grow one(or shave their beards) We could all wear berets, and if someone is creative enough, make a giant one to put on one of the cars.

Thoughts?
                    sigpic

Comment

I can do Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
                        The hotel is a small one(40 Rooms) has a Harvester on site, and a Petrol Station next door(It's Shell Beefy and Costa) so if we are going to go for it, I suggest we all book it the same evening, or else the price might bump up the following day.

As for theme, how about moustaches and berets? The club uses moustaches a lot already, we could make a big one for the stand, and all the blokes could grow one(or shave their beards) We could all wear berets, and if someone is creative enough, make a giant one to put on one of the cars.

Thoughts?
                        Sounds good to me. Will be booking at the end of the month so hopefully will still be cheap
                        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post

Thoughts?
                          I'm going to have to confess here, I can't grow a proper moustache... I'll have to have a stick on one . Definitely up for that theme though!

Comment

Pink stick on moustache for me!
                            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Looks like you can actually buy car taches!

And they come in pink Kat
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like some kind of plan here!! I likey!!
                                2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Working...
                                X