• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotel booked (Travelodge Fleet) - god bless the holy day of pay day £££
    DS3 Evo Edition
    Sport Red
    E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
    Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Travel Lodge booked . What's the word with the club tickets Joni, any news about discounts ordering through club?

Comment

The tickets are apparently £15 if you are on a club stand! (Bargain in my opinion) but I'm sure Joni will be along soon to advise
        2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

I don't even see how to book club stand tickets, am I being blind?

Comment

I think you need to sit tight and wait for WTF to confirm, I believe we will probably pay the club and then they will buy the tickets for all of us
            sigpic

Comment

I am also now booked into the Travelodge Fleet for Fri & Sat night for £58
              sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
              Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Just to aid the layout of a 20m x 20m pitch, here is a basic plan with 20 cars to scale to give you an idea of the working space.
                sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
                  Just to aid the layout of a 20m x 20m pitch, here is a basic plan with 20 cars to scale to give you an idea of the working space.
                  Looks like a good amount of space

I'm also booked in the hotel with Wes, I'm being the big spoon
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Depending what time the rugby finishes/what time you guys do dinner on the Saturday evening I may be able to join you for that. Tempted to book into the travelodge Saturday night.
                    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
                      Depending what time the rugby finishes/what time you guys do dinner on the Saturday evening I may be able to join you for that. Tempted to book into the travelodge Saturday night.
                      Do it! Work out a rough time you could make it depending on the egg chasing and we'll try and sort the table around that

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
                        Come on, it'll be a great evening . Rugby is good but this will be better .

Comment

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
                          Come on, it'll be a great evening . Rugby is good but this will be better .
                          Cos we'll be there.... Right? Right? Ok, I'll get my coat

Comment

Originally posted by Wes79 View Post
                            Cos we'll be there.... Right? Right? Ok, I'll get my coat
                            Right! Some more than others though.....

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                              I'm also booked in the hotel with Wes, I'm being the big spoon
                              I'm loving that Wes didn't even dispute that !
                              sigpic

Comment

Booked into Travelodge Fleet - see you all there.

Comment

Working...
                                X