Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The frenchquarter at the nationals (23-25th may 2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol thats good, will be an awesome weekend!

Comment

Just a reminder that the DEADLINE for CAR CLUB EARLY BIRD TICKET OFFER is Friday 31st of January - Don’t miss out! - You only need 5 cars to make sure you have your clubstand space booked

Biggest is best! The Nationals is the UK’s largest indoor and outdoor car show.The show has evolved over the past few years from being purely a modified car show into an event for car clubs and individuals to have a great day/weekend out as well as a great venue to meet up as a club with the addition in 2013 of the Hot Rod show. We are taking Modified Nationals to the next level, uniting car culture at one big event, 2013 saw the addition of 2 new areas JapPower and Deutschland, and 2014 see's a new area for French car clubs "The French Quarter"

There’s so much more at the Nationals 2014 - The Big One!

Comment

Right guys, As this is next month i think its about time we started organising this? who's up for it?
        2010 Citroen C4 by Loeb 1.6 THP

Comment

hello again everyone,

whos still up for going to this?

We have about 10 going from C4uk, would be good to get the DS3club next to us
          2010 Citroen C4 by Loeb 1.6 THP

Comment

Indeed the more the merrier!

I'll be organising a pre-show meetup as I'm local to the show and more details to follow for that, but aim to meet-up and then convoy to the showground to arrive en masse.

Should be a good day - we're planning to make an appearance on the Sunday, so try and keep that day free if you can!
            Franklin
            Citroen C4 By Loeb THP - Sport Red

Comment

Working...
            X