Waxstock 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
    I'm 11 years this year as a Company car driver and treat my Company DS as it's my own pride and joy as people who have seen it will hopefully testify??

Please don't be afraid of asking any questions that may appear silly or obvious. Send me a PM if need be, as many members do most days lol
    Thanks, I just might do that! - You've improved my cleaning methods and frequency no end already.
    Two weeks between washes is now a long time, so you've achieved a great deal.

I've seen the great care you treat your car with, I just never did that with any of my company cars, they went months and months (I now like to think no more than a year!) between washes. I even used to use car washes!
    Buying my DS3 and joining this site has changed all of that, and I now have a great deal of pride in my car and take care of it as well as I can whilst trying to continually improve.

Hoping Waxstock will help even more with that.....

Comment

Originally posted by anthemtwins View Post
      Thanks, I just might do that! - You've improved my cleaning methods and frequency no end already.
      Two weeks between washes is now a long time, so you've achieved a great deal.

I've seen the great care you treat your car with, I just never did that with any of my company cars, they went months and months (I now like to think no more than a year!) between washes. I even used to use car washes!
      Buying my DS3 and joining this site has changed all of that, and I now have a great deal of pride in my car and take care of it as well as I can whilst trying to continually improve.

Hoping Waxstock will help even more with that.....
      Sounds like one happy 🐰

Mission accomplished me 👏
      Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 10-06-2014, 17:12.
      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
      Take a pride in your ride
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

There! Wedding is this weekend, you'll just have to welcome me and my new car
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
          There! Wedding is this weekend, you'll just have to welcome me and my new car
          Might have to come now then, to witness the christening of WTF Mk2!
          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

I'll organise a meet point and what not on my next day off. Would anyone be interested in doing anything afterwards? A drive then pub maybe? Bit short on decent driving roads in that area though unfortunately, so might be better just heading to the pub . No worries if not, I know you guys coming from t'north will probably want to head straight back.
            Last edited by mk2k41; 16-06-2014, 20:57.

Comment

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
              I'll organise a meet point and what not on my next day off. Would anyone be interested in doing anything afterwards? A drive then pub maybe? Bit short on decent driving roads in that area though unfortunately, so might be better just heading to the pub . No worries if not, I know you guys coming from t'north will probably want to head straight back.
              What about the day before on the Saturday? Not sure, but won't most people be staying overnight on the Saturday to get an early start on show day?
              sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
              Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Too right, will have to get back in time to light the wicks in the street lanterns up in't Norf before it gets too dark
                @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
                  What about the day before on the Saturday? Not sure, but won't most people be staying overnight on the Saturday to get an early start on show day?
                  Haven't seen anyone saying that mate so I don't think so. If anyone is then that would be a plan.

Comment

Haven't seen anyone saying that mate so I don't think so. If anyone is then that would be a plan.
                    Only a 2 hour drive down on the Sunday morning for me which I don't anticipate to be that busy (he says with his fingers crossed)
                    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

I won't be doing a stop over the night before.
                      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Think this is about right, please let me know if I need to amend:

Tickets ordered
                        • RabidRacoon28
                        • anthemtwins
                        • mk2k41

There is a special rate for clubs - minimum 10.
                        Going - possible club ticket rate
                        1. bluenose62
                        2. Dj155
                        3. Highdigi
                        4. WTF & Dangerousfish

Maybe:
                        1. Gazski66
                        2. Jimbob
                        3. Soran
                        My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

My ticket/wristband

arrived today with a lovely Waxstock sticker which has gone straight in the cave

Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 23-06-2014, 14:58.
                          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Already ordered my ticket as well Joni sorry.

Comment

Thats fine Its not a costly entry ticket anyway - just letting others know
                              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

I have already ordered mine, sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X