Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bout north London Enfield cruise ?

Comment

I'd love a North London then South London meet every couple of months or whatever. Sounds good!
      2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

How about South London May, North London June?
        We'll try and do opposite corners of London though so if we do Shannon Corner in SW an Enfield one wouldn't be too bad.

Comment

Im from south london anyway so would be easy. There's normally a car meet at croydon. On Thursdays. Lakeside on Saturdays.. lakesides the better turn out. Nice little convoy down the Dartford tunnel

Comment

Originally posted by KEM View Post
            There's normally a car meet at croydon. On Thursdays. Lakeside on Saturdays.. lakesides the better turn out. Nice little convoy down the Dartford tunnel
            What's the Croydon one normally like?

Just had another look at this and the Gumball meet is always on the second Sunday of every month ruling out the 11th.

We'll either have to do Saturday 10th or another Sunday in May. Thoughts?

On that note the next Gumball meet has been announced, I'll post a thread about that shortly.

Comment

I just read about a massive car park for a pub near Orpington on pistonhead forum. Googled it and it really is huge. This meet holds over 100 cars so we wouldn't even dent it
              Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Sounds good, perhaps we could all go to the May Gumball meet, convoy down to the pub and have lunch there.

Comment

Don't think I'm going to that cattle market but defo up for meeting after. Just too ridiculous if that other video anything to go by
                  Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Let me know of dates and I'll add to the diary and Facebook
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardL View Post
                      What's the Croydon one normally like?

Just had another look at this and the Gumball meet is always on the second Sunday of every month ruling out the 11th.

We'll either have to do Saturday 10th or another Sunday in May. Thoughts?

On that note the next Gumball meet has been announced, I'll post a thread about that shortly.
                      Croydons hit and miss. Some weeks it will be rammed other weeks will be dead.

Comment

Well went to the PistonHeads meet today and the car park of the pub is HUGE!! It was right by the road and would definitely be a great place to meet.

Here is it

grasshopperinn.co.uk

Not technically London but Kent isn't too far away
                        Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

I like that as a venue - not far from me at all
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                            I like that as a venue - not far from me at all
                            4 hours from me but might be able to make it if the date is right.
                            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

This is all looking pretty good
                              So here's what's likely to happen, people can join at any point.

Sunday 11th May 2014
                              0900 - Gumball 3000 Meet Krispy Kreme Shannon Corner (provided that the Gumball meet takes place on that date)
                              1200 - Meet at Tesco New Malden (Shannon Corner) car park for drive down to pub
                              1220 - Depart
                              1310 - Arrive at The Grasshopper Inn for lunch, photos etc.

Locations:
                              Krispy Kreme - Burlington Road, New Malden, KT3 4NA Google Map
                              Tesco New Malden - 300 Beverley Way, New Malden, Greater London KT3 4PJ Google Map
                              The Grasshopper Inn - Moorhouse (A25), Kent, TN16 2EU Google Map

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Working...
                                X