No announcement yet.

Scottish Meet - Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll make a proper post for the weekend with the postcode times and details. Will we say 12.30-1ish to meet up then take it from there?
    2012 DS3-R

If in doubt, flat out

Comment

Sure, sounds good. Just hoping I get the day off or get a shift swap - or I can always phone in sick :P
      DS3 Evo Edition
      Sport Red
      E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
      Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Sounds goood to me! I'll be there . Yeah if a post is made and a date sorted will be fab 👌

Comment

ELL were you in Perth Saturday afternoon? Sure I saw your car as I was leaving work
          2012 DS3-R

If in doubt, flat out

Comment

Was along side one of you in dunfermline town centre.. There was a ds3 owners club sticker in bottom left corner of back window.. I was in White with black roof d style+..learner car.
            http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Not me in Perth , was working on Saturday afternoon ,
              X

Comment

OK Folks - Details are as follows!

Sunday 29th June - Time 12.30 onwards, we're open until 4 so anytime you want to pop along feel free, if everyone can be there about 1ish gives us a good chance to get the cars washed, cleaned up and get some photo's done?

Location - CCH Valeting - Unit 4, Woodend Industrial Estate, Cowdenbeath. KY4 8HW.

When you come into the estate, take your 2nd left and then left again, first unit on the block to your left. You can't miss us I'll have the DS3 Outside.

If the weathers good - I'll bring up a disposable BBQ, tea and coffee are on tap at the unit for you and some biscuits as well (if thats not a reason to come then i've not done enough since C2 days organising events too lol)

IF the weather is good enough - we could probably head down to Queensferry after it or we can arrange that for another time?

So far the list looks as follows -

1 - Neil - DS3 Racing & Citroen C2 will be on site hopefully if the C2's back from repair.
                2 - MJHill
                3 - Euan
                4 - DS3ELL
                5 - Swiftpass (if your able to make it even for a little while if not booked for lessons)

I've spoken to my brother as well who runs from the unit during the day - Car washes can be done at £3.50 for wash wax and wheels, and also i'll have flyers there for some discounts off the valeting for you guys being part of the club.

Also there's a signwriting company in the estate who's starting up with hydrodipping and already does full vinyl wraps, sticker sets etc that i've managed to get some details for as well.

We're awaiting stock to come in, however I'll be supplying meguiars, autoglym and a few more products from the site as well, possibly some Kleers products also once I can get the other stuff on board. I'm also going to have some cards for you all if you need anything for your car Forge Motorsport wise, or any mods and replacement parts - let me know as i'm happy to get them for you from my work at Euro Car Parts and get them on the trade prices for you guys via myself. I'll be doing them at the same price I can get them so no profit to me on that side, helps you keep your costs down a wee bit as well!

Hopefully everyone can make it along be a great meet and good to meet everyone.
                2012 DS3-R

If in doubt, flat out

Comment

A detailer/valeter not going to the car cleaning event of the year Waxstock tut tut tut 😮😮 Good luck for the day anyway 🍀
                  Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                  Take a pride in your ride
                  @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                    A detailer/valeter not going to the car cleaning event of the year Waxstock tut tut tut ���� Good luck for the day anyway ��
                    Wish I could get down for waxstock but physically can't manage it with my day job would
                    Love to be down there the banter we used to have with Dom & PJ was epic with the car mag at shows lol
                    2012 DS3-R

If in doubt, flat out

Comment

Originally posted by neil View Post
                      Wish I could get down for waxstock but physically can't manage it with my day job would
                      Love to be down there the banter we used to have with Dom & PJ was epic with the car mag at shows lol
                      Nevermind, I will brag about the bargains I get so you won't feel too left out 😉
                      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                      Take a pride in your ride
                      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

This looks awesome Neil, great job at organising it. Cannot wait to come now
                        DS3 Evo Edition
                        Sport Red
                        E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                        Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Sounds like a fab day👌 can't wait

Comment

Pity I'm away that weekend but maybe we can make the next one
                            Stupidity built in at no extra cost

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                              Nevermind, I will brag about the bargains I get so you won't feel too left out 😉
                              Definitely let me know lol
                              2012 DS3-R

If in doubt, flat out

Comment

Sounds good will make an effort to come.. Will see if the mrs fancies it aswell, she's got ds3 black/pink special edition..
                                http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X