No announcement yet.

Scottish Meet - Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the Scottish branch meet, will miss it as well as kilted up for a wedding.

Comment

Nice one swiftpass!

Cal - will hopefully see you at the next one enjoy the wedding
      2012 DS3-R

If in doubt, flat out

Comment

Ok - slight change of plan if its ok with everyone, I can still do an open day/meet at the unit at some point but due to work going on in the building Sunday would everyone be happy meeting somewhere else? Could do it down at say the odeon? I know a great spot locally for some shots of the cars in an abandoned farm/warehouse that I use a lot for photography if people want that? Means its not a wasted journey for some also?
        2012 DS3-R

If in doubt, flat out

Comment

Sounds fine to me looking forwards to it 👌

Comment

I may be able to make this, give me a post code (I'm not local) and I will do my best to attend
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
              I may be able to make this, give me a post code (I'm not local) and I will do my best to attend
              Location - CCH Valeting - Unit 4, Woodend Industrial Estate, Cowdenbeath. KY4 8HW.
              http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

It'll be awesome to see you, didn't expect anyone to come up from the south
                DS3 Evo Edition
                Sport Red
                E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
                  It'll be awesome to see you, didn't expect anyone to come up from the south
                  Well I'll be on my way back from visiting Biggy at the North Pole, figured I should try and make the effort as I'm close by. Hopefully our times should sync up and I can make it happen.
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Awesome
                    DS3 Evo Edition
                    Sport Red
                    E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                    Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Bring back a couple of shovel fulls of snow from your Biggy North Pole trip.....but not the Yellow kind.

Comment

Originally posted by neil View Post
                        Ok - slight change of plan if its ok with everyone, I can still do an open day/meet at the unit at some point but due to work going on in the building Sunday would everyone be happy meeting somewhere else? Could do it down at say the odeon? I know a great spot locally for some shots of the cars in an abandoned farm/warehouse that I use a lot for photography if people want that? Means its not a wasted journey for some also?
                        sounds like a great idea ill bring my camera stuff as well.

Comment

Look forward to the photo's! I'll add to Facebook when I can - only get a half hour window to use it at work now. Failing that I'll do tonight at home
                          My DS3R3... nearly....
                          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftpass View Post
                            Location - CCH Valeting - Unit 4, Woodend Industrial Estate, Cowdenbeath. KY4 8HW.
                            Isn't this now changed? Due to:

Originally posted by neil View Post
                            What's the new plan Neil? If it's the Odeon, could I have a postcode please? Cheers
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Isn't this now changed? Due to:

What's the new plan Neil? If it's the Odeon, could I have a postcode please? Cheers
                              Sorry BeefMasta didn't see that.. If it's the odeon then it's junction 3 off the M90..Odeon Dunfermline. Fife Leisure Park 1 Whimbrell Place KY11 8EX
                              http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftpass View Post
                                Sorry BeefMasta didn't see that.. If it's the odeon then it's junction 3 off the M90..Odeon Dunfermline. Fife Leisure Park 1 Whimbrell Place KY11 8EX
                                Cheers! What time?
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X