Sad Day Yesterday at DS3Club HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Day Yesterday at DS3Club HQ

The vinyl cutter we bought about 3 years ago died a death.

It had fought for a while over the past year or so and we had just about managed to work with each other and work around it's obvious faults. But yesterday the belt just gave in. I swore at it for a few minutes, took it apart and confirmed what was wrong (like poking it with a stick to make sure)

But today I ordered us a nice new one! Has more capabilities than the first and will be new. The previous one was second hand to us.

I've got stock of most things, and it won;t take me anytime at ll to catch up. But just so you know if there is a delay, this is why!

My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Thanks for letting us know WTF!
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

3 - 5 working day delivery time, so not long
      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

RIP Vinyl Cutter Mark I I bet you got your money's worth out of it Joni.
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky
          RIP Vinyl Cutter Mark I I bet you got your money's worth out of it Joni.
          And some! Must have used for around 300 days of the year for the past 3 years!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

RIP ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

RIP old cutter but yay to the new one!!!
              sigpic

Comment

We are gathered here today to celebrate the long life of Mr. Vinyl Cutter, during his life he provided unparalleled support to the club, producing many lovely stickers for us. He will be solely missed.

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
                  We are gathered here today to celebrate the long life of Mr. Vinyl Cutter, during his life he provided unparalleled support to the club, producing many lovely stickers for us. He will be solely missed.
                  *causing many a headache for Joni and casing her to turn to drink
                  My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

sends the priest
                    e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                    Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Hi what is the best email address to contact you on regarding a query I have about replacement stickers thanks Dave A.

Comment

Originally posted by jba738 View Post
                        Hi what is the best email address to contact you on regarding a query I have about replacement stickers thanks Dave A.
                        Send a private message to WTF or Dangerousfish - the site admins.

///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                        Join the Facebook Group!
                        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

thank you for sharing – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand with us, I believe – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand genuinely stands out : D. star trek hawaiian shirt outfit

Comment

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Genuinely rarely can i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you could have hit the nail about the head. Your notion is outstanding; the catch is an element that inadequate persons are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy we stumbled across this in my seek out something concerning this. 꽁나라

Comment

We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable activity and our entire neighborhood will be thankful to you. https://bongtoto27.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X