PC gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC gaming

Thread for the PC gamers, I have 360 but have been PC gaming online since the early days of Counter strike 1.6, around the year 2000.

Steam account is tnpmonkey

Been with my current clan around 6 years and been clan leader for around 3.

Our clan played matches on enemydown and CAL leagues for Counter strike, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat Source, Team Fortress 2, Battlefield 2, Bad company 2 and COD games.

At the moment we focussed on COD Black Ops due to the stale PC game market for1st person shooters.

www.tnpgaming.co.uk

We have vent etc so feel free to pop on webby or in Vent if u wanna chat whilst online.

All our members are very friendly and funny And play all sorts of games

Give me a shout if you guys need a clan server bud. I've got beasty box sat here that I don't use running TF2 CSS & MW2 at the moment both gun game and regular.

I occasionally pop onto steam to play CSS but playing Fifa and BlackOps on 360 are ruling the roost at moment.

SteamID: leeb111
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

PC Gaming Is Effort...

XD

Comment

Been pc gaming since the early 90's with Doom etc. Mainly play blops atm, am 10th prestige lvl 42 :cool:
        Add me on Steam DB006

Comment

added Dangerous fish but Dave_Beast, it comes up with unknown account for DB006

Comment

I played CS for years and years.. I think from beta 5? I just got a bit bored of it. I'm probably so rusty now! Used to do the whole clan thing - does anyone remember WirePlay? Man I'm old

Comment

I was a pc gamer from the days of Unreal.
              Then joined a clan [Spirit] for UT and its predecessors.
              Moved to CSS where mainly played on the Dogz n Catz n Ratz server.
              Not played a while now...have the 360 and loved MW and MW2 ...hated Black ops...so just dont bother anymore.

Damn those were the days playing UT on Barysworld server.

old pc tag was WeaponX
              360 tag is Juan Sheet

ps i remember Wireplay and what was that massive clan site called??? where most of the clan wars went on???? from all sorts of games .

Comment

Well im a gamer, steam ID is "el_gallego"....add me if you want.

CSS is my main vice, done all the ESL league thing etc etc but havent played in clan matches for minimum 6 months.

Been playing battlefield : BC 2 for ages and must admit its brilliant

Comment

forgot what my steam id is its been that long

Comment

Random.com, I also looked for you and it came up blank?

Here's my Steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DB006

Comment

done

Comment

Just rolled over to 11th prestige on Black Ops tonight

Comment

look

Comment

Now that is someone with some time on their hands! (Not you Martin!) The person who made that mod.
                            My DS3R3... nearly....
                            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

How about this one. Quite apt as just got a one , two in portugal

Comment

Working...
                              X