X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed Top Gear Lineup

I know this isn't that new of news but:

http://www.topgear.com/car-news/top-...ear-presenters

"Sabine Schmitz, YouTube star Chris Harris, F1 pundit Eddie Jordan and motoring journalist Rory Reid will join Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc and of course, The Stig, when the show returns in May."

Lets be honest its going to be complete and utter sh***. Thoughts ? (Sorry if this has been discussed) I can't wait for the moment Matt LeBlanc utters the words "and on that bombshell" in his american cafe latte accent.
    Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
    E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Chris Harris is great! Too bad his YouTube-videos will stop now probably
    As for the rest: I guess it'll be OK, for a car show. Of course it won't be the real Top Gear anymore, but as a car show it'll probably be fine. As long as they don't try to do the exact same thing as former Top Gear, because that won't work. (see American Top Gear)
    One question though: what is EJ going to do?!? I don't get why he is brought on..

Comment

I'm looking forward to this, I gave up watching TG back in 2005 once it became more of a vehicle (no excuses) for their egos rather than a serious motoring magazine, also Clarkson is a complete bell end both onscreen and even more so off.

I think they have a good mix of personality and industry knowledge, I have met Matt LeBlanc and he is a very very nice bloke, he has also set the fastest lap on the previous TG plus is a car buff (I despise the term 'petrol head'). The German chick has been racing for years plus will be more than just a token blonde, EJ has his finger on the industry pulse without doubt, plus may open up journalistic doors shut to the previous idiots due to them being a poor comedy triple act.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
        I'm looking forward to this, I gave up watching TG back in 2005 once it became more of a vehicle (no excuses) for their egos rather than a serious motoring magazine, also Clarkson is a complete bell end both onscreen and even more so off.

I think they have a good mix of personality and industry knowledge, I have met Matt LeBlanc and he is a very very nice bloke, he has also set the fastest lap on the previous TG plus is a car buff (I despise the term 'petrol head'). The German chick has been racing for years plus will be more than just a token blonde, EJ has his finger on the industry pulse without doubt, plus may open up journalistic doors shut to the previous idiots due to them being a poor comedy triple act.
        Wow your the one only single person i've heard that's actually looking forward to it, but your from Essex and Clarkson is from Yorkshire as am I and most of the people who i've spoken to about it, so that's probably got something to do with it, i say that meaning that both Yorkshire and southern humor is different, but he does live in oxford so ....
        Last edited by streettweeks; 17-02-2016, 15:51.

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
        E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

I'm definitely going to watch it. It will be interesting to see what they do and how closely they copy the traditional format (if at all). By the same token I'll also be watching 'not Top Gear' on Amazon, I enjoy car shows and a lot of the stuff they've done in the past has entertained me.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by streettweeks View Post
            i say that meaning that both Yorkshire and southern humor is different.
            Most nonsensical statement ever.

Comment

Most nonsensical statement ever.
              Just for you i'm going to change my signature to JC himself.

Comment

Just for you i'm going to change my signature to JC himself.
                Jimmy Carr?????

Comment

Jimmy Carr?????
                  I really like Jimmy Carr that laugh ... i can't even put it in to words its like arrrhaharrrhaarrhharhhaahahaaaaaahaaaaa.. 8 Out of 10 cats ... Rachel Riley ...oooft!

Comment

I know this isn't that new of news but:

http://www.topgear.com/car-news/top-...ear-presenters

"Sabine Schmitz, YouTube star Chris Harris, F1 pundit Eddie Jordan and motoring journalist Rory Reid will join Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc and of course, The Stig, when the show returns in May."

Lets be honest its going to be complete and utter sh***. Thoughts ? (Sorry if this has been discussed) I can't wait for the moment Matt LeBlanc utters the words "and on that bombshell" in his american cafe latte accent.
                    That makes me a "Diesel Head" LOL ! Plus I want to see Sabine giving a Ford Transit Van some aggro again!
                    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-...eed%29&ref=yfp

This i saw today .. its going well then.

Comment

Jimmy Carr?????
                        Could have been Alan Carr!! " And now for a Specstacular lap with the Stig!"
                        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

New Top Gear series to feature Star In A Rallycross Car segment

Top Gear's Star In A Reasonably Priced Car segment has been renamed Star In A Rallycross Car

The new track designed for Chris Evans' new version of the BBC car show will include a rally cross zone, including a water splash area and a jump and there'll be a new car in town for guests to race - a 'suped up' red Mini Cooper with enhanced suspension.
                          Two celebrities per week (Gordon Ramsay and Jesse Eisenberg are first) will tackle this exciting new track which replaces the standard racing circuit guests were asked to take on driving a Vauxhall Astra in Clarkson, Hammond and May's final series fronting the show.
                          My DS3R3... nearly....
                          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Very much enjoyed the show, mainly because it didnt have the last three presenters but mainly because of Matt LeBlanc.

I just wish Evens would stop trying to act like crackerteeth Clarkson.

Comment

Before I wasn't as negative as the rest of the world about the new Top Gear, but I was REALLY dissapointed after watching the first episode yesterday. It's even far worse than American Top Gear. And that Evans, what an extremely annoying guy!

Comment

Working...
                              X