Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone watch the second episode?
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
      Did anyone watch the second episode?
      Yes, i think the safari piece dragged on a little too much and again they need to make the cars more of a feature rather than just the presenters. I don't think Evens will be back for a second series, whilst his style of presenting is fine on the other stuff he does its just a little too similar to Clarkson.

Mate LeBlanc was very good again and Eddie Jordan is odd enough be be likeable. Bin the mini and get back to a bland cheap family car although keep the rallycross element. Maybe they should have a guest main anchor each week like Have i Got News for you but keep the others.

Comment

I only saw bits through very tired eyes after FCS

Cringed a bit when they told Eddie that he wasn't going to drive the car anymore. I was expecting it to be a joke, or something funny to be said. Not a flat, we're swapping drivers. Was amusing to see how much he could destroy - almost a must for the previous TG!
        My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

LeBlanc does a good job! Evans really needs to go though. Also, the guest/interview part is very cringe worthy too.

Comment

Watched Sundays episode (Ep3) on the way into work this morning, Best Top Episode EVER. They talked about cars, in detail, no self-indulgent pieces and Matt LB is getting better and better.

Comment

I agree SfG, well perhaps not the best one ever but this series is getting better and better now. This was almost so good that I didn't notice Chris Evans' ginger comb over (or back) on his bald patch !

Matt is way better than Chris Evans.........
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm actually quite enjoying new Top Gear now And Extra Gear on BBC3 is also pretty good!
                Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                  I agree SfG, well perhaps not the best one ever but this series is getting better and better now. This was almost so good that I didn't notice Chris Evans' ginger comb over (or back) on his bald patch !

Matt is way better than Chris Evans.........
                  When i say better, i stopped watching in 2005. I wonder if they filmed the entire series before they aired the first episode or they are making them currently, it feels like they are addressing the criticisms of previous weeks to be honest.

And the fact that Matt is so natural in front of the camera does enforce the feeling that being a presenter as Chris Evens is, isnt enough.

Comment

I have a feeling they follow the same format as the previous TG, they film all the feature sections in advance (like the Ken Block piece in London or the R8 around Laguna Seca) and then the voice overs and studio bits are done in the week of the show.

As said, this allows them to address the fan feedback to a degree.

I'm prepared to step in for Chris Evans, I can't believe he gets sick in the fast car section, look at the difference between him with Sabine at Laguna Seca and Matt with Ken Block, you'd think the latter would be more likely to turn your stomach.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ive driven hundreds of laps of LS on my Playstation with Grand Turismo ha ha ha ha.
                      Being a passenger does make it different i think and she is a beast of a driver, not attractive in a classic sense (im talking her not her driving style) but very very sexy (her driving style as well ha ha).
                      Last edited by Superfly Guy; 14-06-2016, 07:47.

Comment

Sabine Schmitz Breaks B***s!
                        Last edited by JEZDS3; 14-06-2016, 07:22.
                        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Are we digging out the 'Girl of the Day' thread again with pics of Sabine in it ?

http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....irl#post213147
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh -

Chris Evans stepping down from Top Gear
                            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

It`s for the best! But will another presenter replace him?
                              LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
                                It`s for the best! But will another presenter replace him?
                                I think they've got enough already.

Just need to trim the team down to Rory Reid, Chris Harris and Matt LeBlanc IMO. Sabine can be in the odd episode but hopefully she won't talk to much.
                                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X