Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what kind of music do DS3 owners like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what kind of music do DS3 owners like?

Hello all
    I'm a huge Queen fan...and I have been since 1973. I have a very varied cd collection and it ranges from Abba (sorry, just the Greatest Hits ok) right through to Muse and Metallica.

I saw Queen eight times though and that's where my real passion is.

Im an all rounder, ill listen to Classical up to Heavy Metal, Try some Heaven Shall Burn and Stone sour,

Comment

I also have abba for sing-a-longs main listening ELO, EAGLES, DAVID BOWIE, more up to date KINGS OF LEON LISA DOOLITTLE but varied all kept on usb memory card in car so depends what mood I am in .

Comment

Me, well guess I'm an aging rocker But I have a massive music collection and will listen to pretty much anything including ABBA!

Comment

I'm completely unbias. One day I'll listen to some classic rock, the next a bit of joe satriana, then I'll fall in an arctic monkeys mood, bit of of foo fighters or often some killers.

The only thing I can't stand is brit pop like Kylie etc..

Found myself recently listening to a lot of dubstep and D&B though.
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

R'n'B / Hip Hop =D

+ Of Course Dubstep =D

+ Any Other Variants Of Dubstep - Enything With Alot Of Wobble And Alot Of BASS !

Comment

Anyway, apart from country music or classical. More modern stuff for me I would reckon, but really, I'll give anything a try. Had Kaiser Chiefs on during my run into work this morning.

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
              Ain't that more Aussie-Pop? And agreed, not a big fan of her music, but damn, she one fine tasty looking lady for her age!

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                Anyway, apart from country music or classical. More modern stuff for me I would reckon, but really, I'll give anything a try. Had Kaiser Chiefs on during my run into work this morning.

Ain't that more Aussie-Pop? And agreed, not a big fan of her music, but damn, she one fine tasty looking lady for her age!
                Give me Mags over Kylie anyday for a pop superstar over the age of 35!
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Give me Mags over Kylie anyday for a pop superstar over the age of 35!
                  Madonna over Kylie!! Are you serious?? *barf*

If this is your cup of tea Danger, then give me a coffee!

Comment

I'm completely unbias. One day I'll listen to some classic rock, the next a bit of joe satriana, then I'll fall in an arctic monkeys mood, bit of of foo fighters or often some killers.

Found myself recently listening to a lot of dubstep and D&B though.
                    Dangerousfish you god, Joe Satriani is amazing. never thought id hear anyone else like his music

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post

If this is your cup of tea Danger, then give me a coffee!

I'd Hit That...

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                        Dangerousfish you god
                        Shh!! Don't tell everyone
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Death metal listening here, not always though still like some Stone sour and Thrice ect.
                          also got a bit of a passion for swedish melodic death metal bands, well i was a massive In flames fan.
                          then again i used to be a massive KoRn fan but not so much now
                          Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                            Dangerousfish you god, Joe Satriani is amazing. never thought id hear anyone else like his music
                            Well here's another fan of Joe Satriani any good guitarist gets my vote, even still go to see Jan Akkerman at a club in chester

Comment

ummm a bit of everything really although most of my CD collection is made up of:

* Hard-House, House, Trance, Jumpstyle, Hardcore, Gabber/Gabba, Techno, Radical (spanish variation).
                              * Hip-Hop, RnB, Old Skool Garage, DnB, Jungle.

Mehhhh as you can see i am more into the Electronic Genre but I do listen to a bit of everything. right now I have the new Script album (science and faith) in the car.

Comment

Working...
                              X