Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what kind of music do DS3 owners like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im gonna let the side down here
    ian brown
    the stone roses
    happy mondays
    inspiral carpets
    the charlatans
    the killers
    u2
    simple minds
    and.........the carpenters !!!!
    anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Is this turning in to a 'How low can we go?' competition? I'll listen to just about anything where you can actually hear the words, so that'll includes Tony's stuff, but not much of sim22's.

Is anybody correlating DS3 colour choice, age and musical taste?

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post

ok here goes, 38 yr old, all black ds3 dsport 110 diesel, music as above and missing some leather seats !
        anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
          Better add my bit then too - aged apparently somewhere between 18 and 36 (see relevant thread), Sport Red/White DStyle 1.6 120bhp, currently listening to Lady Gaga, Usher and anything else that happens to be on my USB. No leather seats because I didn't want them. x

(although playing Abba Gold this week in readiness for girly abba night out)

Comment

Currently 34 (I had to think about it) and listening to Radio 2. DS3 yet to be built, but supposed to be thorium grey/carmen red 110Hdi dSport with red leather seats but given Tony's experience could receive anything.

Comment

18... Mahooooosive Bass... DS3 Yet To Be Built... Having Tonys Seats Thrown Into Mine As Im Such A Nice Guy :L

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                18... Mahooooosive Bass... DS3 Yet To Be Built... Having Tonys Seats Thrown Into Mine As Im Such A Nice Guy :L
                But you'll be paying for a satnav you won't be getting.

Comment

I'm a collective with music really,
                  Also depends wot mood I'm in aswell I even sometime listen to uprising (sorry)
                  Mainly heavy bass music wen am driving tho!
                  Sometime one by beautiful south (song of whatever) I like that on motorway
                  ;-)

Comment

I'm a bit of a Paul Weller man and enjoy listening to Andy Hunter, The Scripts, Dizzee Rascal and Rob Dougan but do have a huge collection of over 3500 MP3's (all legal i add!) which has a bit of everything!

Driving at night then it's something more clamer such as Ludovico Enaudi or DJ Shadow.
                    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                    Bigfeet's File Repository
                    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I'll listen to most stuff...I started on Queen and ELO many moons ago...If I get the choice in the car, it'll be soul, R&B or House, maybe a bit of Hocus Pocus (French Hip Hop band) or some Funk (Looking forward to seeing Brass Construction next month).

With the kids in the car, I'll listen to MCR, Fallout Boy, or Paramore I guess.

Comment

Here goes ..... age 54, I'll listen to any music reallly providing it can be faithfully reproduced live without autotune etc, my passion is to listen to good guitarists and plenty of prog rock (as I used to play a bit but not very good) Bring back King crimson !!! I suspect many of you are saying WHO ?. The car Sport red /opale white roof, Dsport HDI, Leather and city signature.

Comment

Age: 28. Car is supposed to be all black and music will consist of anything from Arcade Fire to Orbital. AC/DC Back in Black is going to be the first tune though me thinks

Comment

Originally posted by andy150 View Post
                            car is supposed to be all black... Ac/dc back in black is going to be the first tune though me thinks
                            yes !!

Comment

France car, so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I-X4ss614Y :redface:
                              It does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop.

Comment

Originally posted by BadBull View Post
                                not bad

Comment

Working...
                                X