Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what kind of music do DS3 owners like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PlymTom View Post
    Justin Bieber + Rebecca Black... no..? just me?
    I JOKE.

Nero
    Or Barrie Gledden - Sex Appeal.... only because I want to have skills like Sebastien Loeb.
    What do you think of Nero - Promises ? I only heard it for the first time last week and I love it
    Black on Black 150 THP Dsport Plus

Comment

Yea deffinatly like it. Have it on the usb in the car
      DS3 120VTi Black + White

Comment

Been a metal head for 20+ years now. Everything in that genre I dig, except for rap/metal, metal core, and Nü metal. Not a hater on the people liking it (I'm not hip ), just not my cup of tea.

Faves are Mercyful Fate/KD, Judas Priest, Motörhead, Slayer, Vader, Maiden, Macabre, Immortal, Dissection, Nile etc.

Comment

Evanescence, Flyleaf, old Linkin Park

Comment

I'm a bit partial to Rock/Hard Rock/Metal and have been since before I left school so must be nearly 25+ years now (YIKES!!!!!!). At the moment listening to a lot of Tool. Slayer, Machine Head, Alter Bridge, Tremonti, Gojira and Metallica. My kids keep making me listen to all sorts of rubbish in the car thou and it doesn't exactly make me want to change my tastes in music

Saw Tremonti, Heavens Basement and Logan last week, off to see Slash in Nottingham on Thursday and Download Festival in June.

Comment

Recently been listening to Ghost BC.

Comment

Quite an eclectic mix here. Spent my late childhood and early teen's listening to the likes of Judge Jules and Seb Fontaine on Radio 1. As a result I like most things trancey and housey from around 1997-2005 (and most of the physical music I own is still on 12"). I then got heavily into the likes of Anthrax, Iron Maiden, etc and had the pleasure of seeing both live. I then got more into the likes of Enter Shikari, Bring Me The Horizon, Paramore, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Saosin , System Of A Down, Billy Talent, etc. I've also got a soft spot for a bit of 80's cheese. These days I'll listen to all of the above and anything in between.

Comment

Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. LoFi Music

Comment

Working...
                  X