benefit day at citreon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
    Only if the car's value is higher then the GFV, to be honest with you in most cases the difference in the numbers is very little. The element that plays the biggest part is the mileage.
    Bigfeet I was sold mine on pcp with 16000 miles per annum and agreed on the basis that there should be about £1500-£2000 between the balloon payment at the end and the value of the car, that I can then use a deposit on another car at the end of the three years - is this not right? I have the pink and black special edition.

Comment

Yes you're right enough, the GFV is usually the same as the final payment.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Girlypink View Post
        Bigfeet I was sold mine on pcp with 16000 miles per annum and agreed on the basis that there should be about £1500-£2000 between the balloon payment at the end and the value of the car, that I can then use a deposit on another car at the end of the three years - is this not right? I have the pink and black special edition.

It would be impossible for the dealer to be able to confirm what the market value would be let alone guarantee it for you. What he is probably hedging his bets on it that Citroen continue to offer deposit contributions in the future, but again there is no guarantee of this either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post

It would be impossible for the dealer to be able to confirm what the market value would be let alone guarantee it for you. What he is probably hedging his bets on it that Citroen continue to offer deposit contributions in the future, but again there is no guarantee of this either.
          I seriously hope this doesn't come true as this was the main basis of us agreeing to the finance plan. I dont expect a guarantee but I don't expect to be mis sold something on the basis of a supposed realistic value at the end of the agreement. We won't have any spare cash for a deposit at the end of the agreement and won't be able to pay the balloon payment either. It was pretty much the sole reason we agreed to it, so we could use the difference as a deposit for a new car.

Comment

Don't worry about it for the moment, Citroen normally will have something on the go, or give me a shout and we'll have a look at other options for you at the end of term.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X