Scuffs and Scratches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scuffs and Scratches

3 Months and a day since my lovely DS3 arrived I went out to her today and noticed a mark... getting closer to car I could see it has been scruffed from a little way down the nearside rear wing and back along the rear wheel! NO note on car or put through door.

Where it was parked the other car would have to reverse and looks like they didnt fancy doing it in two bits just reverse out.

I took a few pictures and some of the marks looked to of come off but there is a big scratch where a piece of the paint has cracked, and lots of smaller scratches.

I will have to have another look in the morning. It looks to be small light silver paint marks in a couple of places. The only person who usually parks next to that space would of been a neighbour who is a 'charecter' and is the only person who has a light coloured car, a silver saxo they dont look after. :mad:

Gutted for you dayo

Any CCTV in the area? Any "New" scratches on the Saxo?
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Brick through his window lol

Comment

Guuted mate. You can always get the herts/bucks/beds posse round

Comment

Sorry to hear thet mate! do you no who did this ?

Comment

Very depressing and infuriating when this happens.

I hope the culprit owns up and / or you can get it repaired OK

Comment

No CCTV as it was in a residential car park 200yds from the house.
              It could of been anyone but my first thoughts are still its the neighbour with the saxo as he always seems to park in the same spot (our allocated spot) and the marks looked silver/white to me, but maybe thats what happens when thourium gets abused.

The saxo is not back yet I will have a look at all the cars first thing tomorrow and hopefully find something.
              I will upload a couple of pictures - maybe not a large amount of damage but still sickening people just damage and not own up.

Image Link: http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow
              Last edited by dayouk; 30-01-2011, 21:20.

Comment

wow that is a hell of a scratch sorry to hear about that dude, maybe ur investigation will bring you some fruits

Comment

Bleedin hell mate. It's hardly a sorry officer but didn't think i'd bumped it. Must have lfted the wheel it's so hard

Comment

He Wouldn't Be Breathing...

Comment

if somebody is doing that on my car i kill him
                      thats not normal

Comment

Originally posted by kaibilly View Post
                        if somebody is doing that on my car i kill him
                        Nice To See Our Belgium Friends Agree ! :L

Comment

I had a quick look by torch and couldnt see anything on the saxo, will have another look first thing at all cars.

I guess worst case is it might of been someone else/know one owns up and Im stuck to get estimates and then either pay or put through insurance. Hassle (oh crappy focus company car why did i not drive thee a bit longer...because you were terrible and an estate)
                          If its bad...a quick look online says a rear quarter is ~230 + vat + prep/spray etc.

I hope who ever it was gets a similar fate soon, and I hope no one ends up like this: http://uk.autoblog.com/2010/12/29/lo...s-with-a-bump/ writing off a ds3 with shunt from behind.

Comment

Check out our mate John Nicol for the best price on parts first

Comment

Working...
                            X