Holidays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holidays!

Thought I'd be nosey and ask where everyone's going on holiday this summer!

We're taking our car back to its home country and driving down to the South of France for a couple of weeks. We stayed there on honeymoon and as it's our 5th wedding anniversary this year, thought we'd head back. :cool:

I LOVE holidays that involve big road trips! Can't wait.

Where are the rest of you off to?

California hopefully!!!

I used to live in the US and LOVE Santa Cruz and SF.

Will be exciting driving your car around France! Make sure you have your club stickers on!! :-D
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

5th Anniversary? We have your wedding pics over on C2Club!

Im hoping to go down to cornwall with the new baby, dont suppose i will be getting abroad for a while!
      C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Oh wow! I'd love to go to California one day. I've only ever been to Florida in US (Disney holiday with my ex's parents when I was 16!)

Comment

Originally posted by Den View Post
          5th Anniversary? We have your wedding pics over on C2Club!

Im hoping to go down to cornwall with the new baby, dont suppose i will be getting abroad for a while!
          Ooh really? Yeah I can believe it'll be 5 years! Has flown by!

Whereabouts do you stay in Cornwall? Can't say I'd recommend the place myself...

Comment

oh yes indeed... http://c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?1...hlight=carz110

Newquay maybe, not that i can surf or anything but i quite like it and i dont get lost there!
            C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Agh I look so young!! That was before 3 years of non-stop stress hit!!

I like Newquay in the right places. Actually one of our favourite restaurants is there, Lewinnick Lodge. It's out at Pentire, try it if you haven't done before. It's perched on a cliff and on a sunny evening is just beautiful.

Comment

Ahh, the pics are great! Lovely day by the looks of it :-D

I like Cornwall, my Charity has a centre in Hayle. I like the coast, and the history there (Yeah, I'm a history nerd)

I used to live in Clearwater Florida:
                My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Im Florida for 2 weeks in June with the wife and kids.. I cant wait

Comment

Aww bless! What's your charity?

If you like Cornwall and history, you maylike this pic I took while out walking last weekend:

Comment

Me and the wife have just had our 1st Wedding Anniversary, we got married in Edinburgh at the castle on the 19th of Feb 2010 and then onwards to our honeymoon in Dahab in Egypt which was great!
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

This is us:
                        http://www.nawt.org.uk/cornwall/index.asp

Brrrrr, looks chilly! Nice shot though, the clouds look great at that angle over the building.
                        My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

going through France (overnight stop) through Germany and Austria to Lake Bled in Slovenia.

Comment

Nothing planned yet, but I am off to San Diego with the missus this coming Saturday for a week. She's going to a conference, and I'm going along for the ride. I'd love to do the drive up to SF again along Highway 1 - doing the Big Sur in a convertible was one of the best motoring experiences of my life - but I don't think I'll be allowed off the leash for that long. Might pop over the border into Mexico instead, if the car hire people will allow it.

We've not had a holiday away from home since Xmas before last, so it's long overdue! Cornwall would be great - we used to holiday in Falmouth when I was a kid - but it's such a long way from E Anglia!

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                              California hopefully!!! :-D
                              California for us too.
                              Starting off from San Francisco and touring round including Yosemite and a days boat trip off Monterey to see whales and birds etc.
                              Not in a DS3 though - hiring a 4X4.

Jimbob

Comment

Working...
                              X