Football teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
    The atmosphere at evening games at Carrow Road is great, especially with a full house and the mist rising off the riveru...
    Yea tell me about it! We have got a place just outside of Yarmouth and go in to Norwich a fair bit and last year (I think) we went in the evening when you where playing and it did sound fantastic. Lovely city as well plus nice people (london take notice)
    Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
      ManU obviously!

What other team is there?

Jimbob

Oh look we've just won another one!
      Boooooooooo hissssssssssss

Still a few games to go yet.

Comment

No one will guess my team, Gillingham, yes Gillingham I don't know why I put myself through it but the long away days to Morecambe and the like will be much better if I had a DS3 that's for sure. My reason for supporting them is (almost) as bad as the team; my Dad drew Gillingham out of a hat for a Subbuteo tournament and started following them from there and I inherited the bug. At least football is never boring for me
        Desperately wanting a DS3. Currently own a not so amazing blue 1.2L 2002 Renault Clio

Comment

Originally posted by bucksgill View Post
          No one will guess my team, Gillingham, yes Gillingham
          Least your doing better than Barnet (that's my local team that I watch,best mate is a season ticket holder)

Comment

The Mighty WALSALL!!! home team with no glory hunting excuses. Thick and thin, up and down at least i never know what the season will bring instead of glory boys oooh do we finish 2nd or 4th, boring.And a ticket is probably £40 cheaper. 2001 I was there!

Comment

Originally posted by bucksgill View Post
              No one will guess my team, Gillingham, yes Gillingham
              Always had a soft spot for the Gills, ever since you let us sign the young Steve Bruce in 1984. He led us to a Milk Cup win in 1985 before b*ggering off to ManU in 1987.

Wish we'd kept hold of Cody McDonald this season instead of letting you have him on loan in return for Simeon Jackson, who's been a pile of pants! Couldn't find his own backside with both hands and a compass. How many goals has Cody scored already? 19? ffs!

Comment

has gota be my home team SUNDERLAND i like england to do well aswell obviously but i love watching brazil play aswell was gutted wen they got knocked out of the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                  The Mighty WALSALL!!!
                  Never been to a match at your place, but came damned close in Dec 2009 when the game was controversially called off at 2.00 just as I drove into the car park!

I couldn't make the rearranged game in January, but all is forgiven as we got a lucky 2:1 win. OTBC !!

PS what did you make of Matt Gill while he was on loan with you? The jury's still out on him here ...

PPS always enjoy the chant in our games against Walsall ... Small town in Poland, you're just a small town in Poland ...
                  Last edited by gar074; 15-03-2011, 23:48.

Comment

Newcastle for me! Howay the lads!

Comment

Originally posted by hadders View Post
                      Oh no I just can't get away from the sp**s!! (all my other half's family is tottenham :'-(
                      Still fair play you have smashed arsenal at thear plastic ground and got in to the last 8 of the champions league! And one of the best manager's in the prem! Old Arry redknapp
                      Couldn't agree more Hadders! In fact I'll let you into a little secret - good old 'Arry went to my parents wedding (not that he would remember it of course)! There, that's my name dropping bit done for the evening.
                      Last edited by hrdirector; 16-03-2011, 00:30.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                        Didn't realise that you live on the South Coast, Jimbob!!
                        Born and bred in Manchester with family ties with the team going back to my grandmother!

So there!

Jimbob

Comment

KILMARNOCK FC !!!! Super Killie

Comment

Originally posted by hrdirector View Post
                            In fact I'll let you into a little secret - good old 'Arry went to my parents wedding
                            Hope he wasn't doing the catering ...

Comment

Another Norwich Fan with matching yellow DS3 OTBC

Comment

"Accrington Stanley"

"...Who Are They ?"

"EXACTLY !"

Comment

Working...
                                X